The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Latest news is Sasikala surrendered in the special court in a place called, Parappappana Agraharm. Sasikala wanted hot water and a maid for her. Any how, the Authorites say that Sasikala as an ordinary prisoner. In the mean time, it is expected Governor will take a decisio to end the crisis in Tamil Nadu.

Every minute, the situation in TN is changing. I don't know, the crisis in TN come to an end soon.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This link was sent to me just now by a friend and if it is true, it is indeed shocking  to say the least 

http://www.indialivetoday.com/shocking-jayalalithaa-was-brought-dead-at-apollo/119067.html#.WKA_wAFv9xE.facebook

Not surprising! Considering the magnitude of property and wealth Jaya had amassed, not to mention the innumerable affairs of the state and business she held, it would have caused a very difficult and riotous situation had her death been declared immediately to the public! We saw the situation getting out of hand when she was declared to be very sick and in dangerous condition. So it is obvious that they had to engineer the scenario of her becoming sick and then not responding to treatment etc.

After Jayalalitha's demise one of our forum members hailed her leadership, charity work and for being Amma and now we get to know that Supreme Court has ordered for confiscation of her property and bank accounts. Ordinary people are so simple that they are happy for having 1 rupee canteen but fail to understand all the mismanagement. Where people are so obsessed there the disclosure of death had to be handled tactfully. When will people of India awake?   

Shampa, what you said is very true. It is not just in TN, but everywhere in the country, a politician who provides free goodies, food and numerous subsidies is perceived as a very good leader and someone to be worshiped, completely ignoring the fact that it is the peoples' money these 'good' leaders have stolen. I read a post today on FB where an entire list of companies owned by Jayalalitha was given and the number was indeed mind boggling. I wonder how many more years or decades it is going to really awaken us to truth?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I heard that she has demanded for mineral water and home made food in jail. 

Very true, in India the leader who gives you free baits and keeps you limping on crutches is a popular leader. Empowerment is not an easy journey and people like easy ways. Vote bank politics thrives on this

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

None of her demands were fulfilled. Sasikala has been treated as anynormal prisoner. She has been given the job of making Agar batts and wax candles. For this she will be given Rs. 50 a day.

There are many   differences  between  Jayalalita and Sasikala ..

Jayalalita had to start her political  career from scratch as a DMK worker under MGR and later when he broke away and formed AIADMK , she was an apprentice  learning about party politics.  When MGR died she was cast aside and it was only after Janaki,  MGRs wife failed  to win that she took over tje party.  Today AIADMK  has risen to this level  only because  of her,  so naturally she is adored by her party cadre.  As far as corruption  is concerned,  one can see that her friendship  with Sasikala paved the way for corruption. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Now, Sasikala is qhidi No 9234, in Parappanna Agraharam Jail

As I said that court will not allowed any time to surrunder. Now she is on rest for years and also debared from active politics of 10 years.

You are right. Jaisa Karni , Vaisa Bharni.

Hopefully TamilNadu has become Amma  mukht for a long time. 

Latest news is, Governor calls Palaniswamy.  He is going to meet the Governor at 11. 30 today. Palaniswamy is a candidate from Sasikala Camp.

Now it will be Palaniamma  oops Palanisami to be thenext CM of Ammanadu oops Tamilnadu.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.