The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If the situation at the center had been slightly different with UPA in power , @ Vijay would have a different take on the situation, supporting the governor s move for sure ! However, a governor has no statutory time limit for this as AG himself has mentioned . I am sure the governor is studying the ground realities which is an overwhelming hatred for Sasikala because of her greed for power and her other connections..I am sure he is hoping that more MLAs desert her so that his task becomes less complicated which is understandable since the Constitution and rules are meant to safeguard and not forcibly thrust on people ..Here is a link that throws some more light on what would happen with Sasikala in power ..

http://postcard.news/exclusive-shocking-exposure-mysterious-forces-helping-sasikala-take-tamil-nadu-politics/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Why do you think on my behalf based on your bias. Give your views.

So tomorrow is the D Day. Let's wait and watch what destiny holds for Sasikala. 

But one question keeps coming to my mind when a not elected person fights for a democratic governance position on the basis of ?????.......What qualifications does she have to be a CM?? She has followers because she closely followed Jaya?? 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

That is what the Supreme court and the Govrnoer are going to decide tomorrow.

@ vijay , You think many a times on others behalf based on your bias, so why the double standard now when I speak the truth based on your earlier posts and your views on the said subject ?

Arunima, It just shows to what levels our political situation has fallen, anybody with connection can aspire to be the CM without peoples mandate and by hook or crook Sasikala has manage to have majority of the MLAs on her side, which is what is  making her feel so confident ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The supreme Court judgement has just come in producing Sasikala guilty , asked to surrender immediately. She gets 4 years prison sentence and cannot contest elections for 10 years ..So there ends the rise and fall of Sasikala. .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am watching the news right now, and it seems like the problem is now resolved as Sasikala would be definitely resting for a few years now in the jail. So I think now Paneerselvam is free to act in the capacity of the CM!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am watching the news right now, and it seems like the problem is now resolved as Sasikala would be definitely resting for a few years now in the jail. So I think now Paneerselvam is free to act in the capacity of the CM!

But it looks as if she will play all her cards before surrendering, now planning to appoint a successor , so that she can call the shots from the prison..We will have to see how far she is going to carry through with this game plan ? The really unfortunate thing is the entire police force waiting to be beckoned by her into the resort to arrest her rather than carry out the supreme Court verdict ..Such is the power of Mannargudi mafia ..

Her dream to be a CM shatters. But she might play her cards by choosing her successor as said by Usha. That is the hunger of power and money. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.