The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Exactly. She underestimated the Courts. She was in a complacent mood. But no one can escape from the long hands of Law. As a result, she is counting bars in the prison.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am watching the news right now, and it seems like the problem is now resolved as Sasikala would be definitely resting for a few years now in the jail. So I think now Paneerselvam is free to act in the capacity of the CM!

But it looks as if she will play all her cards before surrendering, now planning to appoint a successor , so that she can call the shots from the prison..We will have to see how far she is going to carry through with this game plan ? The really unfortunate thing is the entire police force waiting to be beckoned by her into the resort to arrest her rather than carry out the supreme Court verdict ..Such is the power of Mannargudi mafia ..

It is true that she may still have some more cards to play and she won't go easily. But will she be able to work it now that Jayalaltha is no longer there for her, after it was due to Amma that Sasikala has grown in power and wealth both! Really hard to say for now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am watching the news right now, and it seems like the problem is now resolved as Sasikala would be definitely resting for a few years now in the jail. So I think now Paneerselvam is free to act in the capacity of the CM!

Lets hope when Panneerselvam becomes CM again, he takes his responsibility of being a CM seriously and not hand over his resignation under the pressure of another power hungry personality!! People in higher authority needs to be mentally strong.

But its good news that Sasikala ll be behind bars as of now.

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Lets hope when Panneerselvam becomes CM again, he takes his responsibility of being a CM seriously and not hand over his resignation under the pressure of another power hungry personality!! People in higher authority needs to be mentally strong.

But its good news that Sasikala ll be behind bars as of now.

Very true Jabeen. But in the recent weeks after taking over since Jaya's death, he has kind of emerged as a man of strength, be it the issue of jallikattu or the Chennai coast oil spill, he stood firmly over his decisions. What needs to be seen now is whether he remains firm and grows even more stronger to prove his mettle. Until now, he remained as a mere shadow and hope this chance that has has now got, steers him in the right direction.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pannerselvan is the best choice as of now and majority of the tamilans are with him. However, Sasikala is no ordinary person and she will utilise every legal option that is open to her,already wants 4 weeks times before surrender and hoping to upset quite a few things and manipulate the political situation to her advantage if she is given time by the court ..The MLAs supporting her have been promised the moon so they will stick by her thereby making things very difficult for OPS to form the govt 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This link was sent to me just now by a friend and if it is true, it is indeed shocking  to say the least 

http://www.indialivetoday.com/shocking-jayalalithaa-was-brought-dead-at-apollo/119067.html#.WKA_wAFv9xE.facebook

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Really shocking Jaya Lalithaa was brought dead to Apollo ? I suspect Sasikala's hand.

usha manohar wrote:

Pannerselvan is the best choice as of now and majority of the tamilans are with him. However, Sasikala is no ordinary person and she will utilise every legal option that is open to her,already wants 4 weeks times before surrender and hoping to upset quite a few things and manipulate the political situation to her advantage if she is given time by the court ..The MLAs supporting her have been promised the moon so they will stick by her thereby making things very difficult for OPS to form the govt 

No hope court give her 4 weeks.

rambabu wrote:

Exactly. She underestimated the Courts. She was in a complacent mood. But no one can escape from the long hands of Law. As a result, she is counting bars in the prison.

it is victory of law and people of TN. 

rambabu wrote:

Really shocking Jaya Lalithaa was brought dead to Apollo ? I suspect Sasikala's hand.

It may be possible. Earlier Shshikala blamed for giving slow poison to Jaya. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.