The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Usha, what I said is according to the news channels right from the morning. Even now NDTV says the same as said. That Palani Swamy has to prove his majority. As Arunima referred Palani Swamy as Sasikala's proxy candidate ! I used the word "Prxy " .

I don't know what " Prxy" means ..

However we are all able to read and understand other members posts rather than have you jumping around and writing the same thing again and again, learn some restraint ..

This word is proxy not prxy. If some one depute others to attend any meeting of work on his behalf of him than the person so deputed is called proxy and the document which is used to appoint is also called proxy. It is meaning of proxy which is given in company law.

rambabu wrote:

Sasikala  though she is jail, wanted to rule TN.  Proxy or not, I will not jump to hasty conclusions. Once Saturday comes, it will be known who will be CM of TN.

Most of Politicians are selfish. Now Shashi is behind bar and not able to participate in politics for ten years. It is my guess that party will devided. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Usha, what I said is according to the news channels right from the morning. Even now NDTV says the same as said. That Palani Swamy has to prove his majority. As Arunima referred Palani Swamy as Sasikala's proxy candidate ! I used the word "Prxy " .

However we are all able to read and understand other members posts rather than have you jumping around and writing the same thing again and again, learn some restraint ..

This word is proxy not prxy. If some one depute others to attend any meeting of work on his behalf of him than the person so deputed is called proxy and the document which is used to appoint is also called proxy. It is meaning of proxy which is given in company law.

I guess we all know the meaning of the word Proxy and its usage but I dont know what " Prxy" is ? which rambabu has put in apostrophe..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, I too am of the opinion that the party is heading towards Split.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I guess we all know the meaning of the word Proxy and its usage but I dont know what " Prxy" is ? which rambabu has put in apostrophe..

Just I checked at Google translate Prxy is not word. It may be spelling mistake.

On a lighter note, I think we all used the proxy attendance during our college days

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

On a lighter note, I think we all used the proxy attendance during our college days

Yes, we did! :) so many times and it was so much fun trying to escape from the notice of the other teachers too!

With reference to topic, I think there is not much discussion left now as the thread is now reduced to word by word and minute by minute commentary by members with TV in their homes! So do let me know if it should locked or we should keep enjoying the commentary!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, we did! :) so many times and it was so much fun trying to escape from the notice of the other teachers too!

With reference to topic, I think there is not much discussion left now as the thread is now reduced to word by word and minute by minute commentary by members with TV in their homes! So do let me know if it should locked or we should keep enjoying the commentary!

I agree Kalyani..

There is not much left to be discussed so please lock the thread ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

I never used proxy attendance during my college days.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I never used proxy attendance during my college days.

You seem to be a very sincere student. But for many like us that was a fun part of our growing up years and one of the most cherished memories of life on campus

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.