The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only you. Here everybody waited for long time to get their article approved by admin.Editor approved it in same day or may be the next day of your submission of article.But it take much time from admin side.I found many times admin are present but they won't check the article and so it takes much time.May be they are very busy solving other problems.

It is quite possible what you are saying. Why would an admin deliberately delay publishing fresh stuff on their site? I guess, they are certainly busy with other tasks on hand. But I don't think they discriminate. So, let's go on.
when I checked my articles now I found 3 of them with 1000+ hits. But none of them is hot. :unsure: Why so?
Actually, where is 'hot' displayed?

Let me share with you one strange thing. If you type "Kerala Vasthu doubts" in search engine, my Boddunan article always appears 2nd or 3rd. I have checked 3 or 4 times till now in the past one year. It happens in my case, I hope it's same for all. (just to clear my doubt) :whistle: :whistle:

it seems no one has seen my post as it was posted as the last one of previous page :( B) B)

Meera sandhu
when I checked my articles now I found 3 of them with 1000+ hits. But none of them is hot. :unsure: Why so?

Let me share with you one strange thing. If you type "Kerala Vasthu doubts" in search engine, my Boddunan article always appears 2nd or 3rd. I have checked 3 or 4 times till now in the past one year. It happens in my case, I hope it's same for all. (just to clear my doubt) :whistle: :whistle:

it seems no one has seen my post as it was posted as the last one of previous page :( B) B)

Hey Sandhaji, here's some good news for you. I just searched Google for this term and I too found that your article is 2nd there. Congrats!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Hey Sandhaji, here's some good news for you. I just searched Google for this term and I too found that your article is 2nd there. Congrats!

so, let me write a few articles on Kerala vasthu B) B) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you for your reply.I will wait for the articles to get approved. I think there must be more admin who could look after the matter quickly.I always found only Maverick sir present and not possible for him alone to check the matter. Any way waiting for the articles to get approved soon.

@Sharmistha- Admin means administrator of the site and Maverick is his username. Also one admin for site is basic rule unless they decide otherwise. One of your article is already approved by Gulshan ji few days before and another one is not there in our list probably that is under review category that is taken care by admin himself. I hope your doubt is clear now. By the way why don't you check your dashboard> articles to know the position for yourself?

After a lot of patience, I have finally decided to ask it her, just to satisfy myself about the approval of my latest article. I guess, it has been checked by a moderator (I don't know who) on 4-Feb. It's exactly a week now. I know it takes time to approve and publish articles, but when will it be. Please excuse me if I made haste in asking.

Abhi- our job is to review the articles which we do without delay. Now it is up to admin when he finds time to allot CC. We all are sailing in the same boat- I am in front of you in the row, trust me. ;) probably admin is busy in straightening other matters for time being..

The question is never of trusting or not. I just wanted to know and talk about it a bit. Just a talk with someone like you work like defense mechanism. It works as an inspiration. I know it will get approved for sure.

Yes i know it will get approved, that's why i didn't raise the issue, though i have an editor approved article since 3rd feb waiting for Admin approval. As Sunil said, in this short period of my stay here i could understand certain key issues of Boddunan. If an article lies for a long time unapproved, it should be taken as, "The delay is due to exigencies of some more important issues."

Ahaha, Sandhya its same for all. My article "The 12 houses Of Siva" appears as No 1 in the google search when I type "The 12 houses Of Siva" in Google search. Wikipedia is 4 places below me. Do you know the reason behind it? Try to guess

Ahaha, Sandhya its same for all. My article "The 12 houses Of Siva" appears as No 1 in the google search when I type "The 12 houses Of Siva" in Google search. Wikipedia is 4 places below me. Do you know the reason behind it? Try to guess

Rambabuji, I think you have used the right keywords at the right places like title, in the first sentence and you might also have spread them around in the article. Please tell me if I am right? I just knew a few things that I mentioned here.

Tell me in some details about such searching.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Perhaps only you have written about 12 temples of Siva,except wiki :cheer: :cheer:
also, those keywords :P

Meera sandhu

Rambabuji, I think you have used the right keywords at the right places like title, in the first sentence and you might also have spread them around in the article. Please tell me if I am right? I just knew a few things that I mentioned here.

You are right. Take the title of my article "The 12 houses of Shiva". Under neath that there is another website with the name "The 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva"
In fact my article and The 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva are same in the content. But my title was unique. Owing to this reason Google search engine picked my article first and the second one in the second place. And note below my article in the Google search, you will find a plethora of articles on The 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. But owing to their commonality of the Title, they were relegated to the positions below me.
Moral : Title makes many things.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.