The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please reply my question.How can I find those in google. In details please.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
when I checked my articles now I found 3 of them with 1000+ hits. But none of them is hot. :unsure: Why so?
Actually, where is 'hot' displayed?

Let me share with you one strange thing. If you type "Kerala Vasthu doubts" in search engine, my Boddunan article always appears 2nd or 3rd. I have checked 3 or 4 times till now in the past one year. It happens in my case, I hope it's same for all. (just to clear my doubt) :whistle: :whistle:

it seems no one has seen my post as it was posted as the last one of previous page :( B) B)

Hey Sandhaji, here's some good news for you. I just searched Google for this term and I too found that your article is 2nd there. Congrats!

so, let me write a few articles on Kerala vasthu B) B) :laugh: :laugh:

Ahaha, Sandhya its same for all. My article "The 12 houses Of Siva" appears as No 1 in the google search when I type "The 12 houses Of Siva" in Google search. Wikipedia is 4 places below me. Do you know the reason behind it? Try to guess

Tell me in some details about such searching.

If you have Chrome, just select the text and right click on it. By default, you will get "Search Google for ()" and the word in the braces. You can instantly search anything you like. Try searching the articles mentioned in the discussion.
when I checked my articles now I found 3 of them with 1000+ hits. But none of them is hot. :unsure: Why so?

Let me share with you one strange thing. If you type "Kerala Vasthu doubts" in search engine, my Boddunan article always appears 2nd or 3rd. I have checked 3 or 4 times till now in the past one year. It happens in my case, I hope it's same for all. (just to clear my doubt) :whistle: :whistle:

it seems no one has seen my post as it was posted as the last one of previous page :( B) B)

Hey Sandhaji, here's some good news for you. I just searched Google for this term and I too found that your article is 2nd there. Congrats!

Ahaha, Sandhya its same for all. My article "The 12 houses Of Siva" appears as No 1 in the google search when I type "The 12 houses Of Siva" in Google search. Wikipedia is 4 places below me. Do you know the reason behind it? Try to guess

Perhaps only you have written about 12 temples of Siva,except wiki :cheer: :cheer:
also, those keywords :P

See the detailed reply below

Rambabuji, I think you have used the right keywords at the right places like title, in the first sentence and you might also have spread them around in the article. Please tell me if I am right? I just knew a few things that I mentioned here.

May I suggest that if any one would type his title as such, his article would come up at first place in google invariably. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rambabuji, I think you have used the right keywords at the right places like title, in the first sentence and you might also have spread them around in the article. Please tell me if I am right? I just knew a few things that I mentioned here.

May I suggest that if any one would type his title as such, his article would come up at first place in google invariably. :laugh:

No not always. A few articles are found in first place where as some are very far away from the starting page in my case

Perhaps he searches the same topic always ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

No not always. A few articles are found in first place where as some are very far away from the starting page in my case

It's like typing your own name or user name- give it a try and see the result.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

last week I searched google for a simple doubt. You will be surprised to know, an article of Boddunan came up first. It made me very much surprised as it was a very simple topic related to health. But now I can't remember.

Meera sandhu

i TRIED WITH MY ARTICLE, " Sun temples in India"Its nowhere. because there are several websites carrying article with almost the same as that of mine

It's like typing your own name or user name- give it a try and see the result.
last week I searched google for a simple doubt. You will be surprised to know, an article of Boddunan came up first. It made me very much surprised as it was a very simple topic related to health. But now I can't remember.

Topic may be simple. Title carries lot of importance. Just now i tried Sun temples in India, one of my articles published here. It was nowhere in the first 3 pages.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.