Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone received their payment for 31/8.2013...I am yet to receive either cheque or direct money transfer until now...It has been taking far too long these days !
I have been paid for this date, you have mentioned here, through direct money transfer.

Did you receive it recently ?

Is it your first wire transfer or have you received through direct transfer before?

Was there direct transfer mode of payment earlier, if so I never knew about it...I have already given all the required details and in fact posted how I did it right here somewhere on this thread but I have not received the money so far...

Perhaps it is time to send a PM to admin giving your bank details once again. Seems, everyone else has received their payments for the month you mentioned or even issued after that.

I have already sent it twice...I can of course send it once again through Boddunan support...

Please do that and let him know that your pay is still missing. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Has anyone received their payment for 31/8.2013...I am yet to receive either cheque or direct money transfer until now...It has been taking far too long these days !
I have been paid for this date, you have mentioned here, through direct money transfer.

Is it your first wire transfer or have you received through direct transfer before?

Was there direct transfer mode of payment earlier, if so I never knew about it...I have already given all the required details and in fact posted how I did it right here somewhere on this thread but I have not received the money so far...

Perhaps it is time to send a PM to admin giving your bank details once again. Seems, everyone else has received their payments for the month you mentioned or even issued after that.

I have already sent it twice...I can of course send it once again through Boddunan support...
Usha, as mentioned on couple of replies to your email, we cannot process your payment as bank do not allow us to add your payment information( because of name mismatch). This was communicated to you on Oct 11 and Oct 24.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Usha, as mentioned on couple of replies to your email, we cannot process your payment as bank do not allow us to add your payment information( because of name mismatch). This was communicated to you on Oct 11 and Oct 24.

I have again sent my bank details, however with the same ddetails another site has been paying my bank account since more than 2 years , so I wonder why this is happening.If this one does not work I will give another banks details ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have again sent my bank details, however with the same ddetails another site has been paying my bank account since more than 2 years , so I wonder why this is happening.If this one does not work I will give another banks details ...

Please just ensure that the bank details match with those on Boddunan site. It will be better that details like name, address etc are uniform and there is no dispute.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I Too does not receive any payment. I send my bank details to admin two day before for online payment transfer. Admin does not respond my request.
I have submitted an article day before yesterday. And now checked it and it reads "Under re-verification Approved. Henceforth insert proper keywords & meta description. Articles that are missing this info will be rejected."
and the colour of leaf is yellow.

What does it all signify?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I have submitted an article day before yesterday. And now checked it and it reads "Under re-verification Approved. Henceforth insert proper keywords & meta description. Articles that are missing this info will be rejected."
and the colour of leaf is yellow.

What does it all signify?

It means your article has no keywords and meta description in place at the end of article. Fill them and resubmit it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
hey what does yellow leaf signify- in process or wat does it mean??

and have you received your payment?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Actually they filled it up....and wat does yellow leaf mean?

Actually they filled it up....and wat does yellow leaf mean?

The leaf in yellow means that this is new and is to be edited. But if this has tic mark within the lead, this is approved. Then cash approved would also be there. Your article on 'Virat' is approved with Rs. 30/- .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.