Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is any body receive payment issue on 4th october 2013 by cheque or not. I have not receive my payment.
Is any body receive payment issue on 4th october 2013 by cheque or not. I have not receive my payment.

Bol Bachchan once again you contact with the administration. Send them a private message(PM).
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

For October month adm. did not declare share and for last week didnot credit account for member of week. Why?
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

For October month adm. did not declare share and for last week didnot credit account for member of week. Why?

I think we will have to wait for Maverick to clarify about revenue share for October. Last week's Member of week will be credited in due time, as soon as he is finds time from his other obligations. Have patience, it may be late but it will not be lost!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think we will have to wait for Maverick to clarify about revenue share for October. Last week's Member of week will be credited in due time, as soon as he is finds time from his other obligations. Have patience, it may be late but it will not be lost!

What about my payment. I still wait for my payment released on 04th october 2013. I send private message too but i cannot get any reply. I know it takes time but now it is 50 day passes.
I think the totally updates carry some time. Maverick is busy with many calculations. Let us give him some time. Site is genuine. I have received my payment. Many other members have received their payments. You will get your payment soon.
Thank you said by: Bol Bachchan
I am afraid that that earnings are not being updated since long. May be its demotivating people over here on the site. :blink:
Can anybody tell me about "Top Commenter of the Day Award"? I don't remember it now.
Can anybody tell me about "Top Commenter of the Day Award"? I don't remember it now.
It was discontinued long time back. Please see your dashboard/faqs for what are the available contests/programs available.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Has anyone received payment dated 4/12/2013 . The admin has already posted January payments so I wondered whether the previous ones have been dispatched...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.