Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone received payment dated 4/12/2013 . The admin has already posted January payments so I wondered whether the previous ones have been dispatched...

Usha, I have received my 4/12 payment on 26/12/13 in my account. Check your bank statement, it probably has been deposited already! I got my statement yesterday only!

Mine too has been credited...This method of direct debit is really good.... :)

Bank deposit is the secure way to transfer money from one place to another but in payment it is declared by check. Is every member get payment through bank transfer or some selected member.

Earlier we were paid through cheque and this direct transfer has come into force since the past 2 or 3 months...Once you give the bank detals and they have been updated you get paid through bank transfer !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
Has anyone received payment dated 4/12/2013 . The admin has already posted January payments so I wondered whether the previous ones have been dispatched...

Usha, I have received my 4/12 payment on 26/12/13 in my account. Check your bank statement, it probably has been deposited already! I got my statement yesterday only!

Mine too has been credited...This method of direct debit is really good.... :)

Bank deposit is the secure way to transfer money from one place to another but in payment it is declared by check. Is every member get payment through bank transfer or some selected member.

Earlier we were paid through cheque and this direct transfer has come into force since the past 2 or 3 months...Once you give the bank detals and they have been updated you get paid through bank transfer !

Good move by admin..Bank transfer is faster as compare to check the system.
Today, I got Top Voter of the Day award but it will not shown on my total earning section. Why this happen?

It is manually updated in your account and may take a few days!

I got another top voter award but still after 3 days my total earning show 0. Please help me.
Today, I got Top Voter of the Day award but it will not shown on my total earning section. Why this happen?

I got another top voter award but still after 3 days my total earning show 0. Please help me.

Try clicking on the recalculate earnings tab on your dash board...either that or the admin may not have still credited the amount to your account, but it will happen...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Try clicking on the recalculate earnings tab on your dash board...either that or the admin may not have still credited the amount to your account, but it will happen...

I click on Recalculate earning several time but still my total earning is 0. What can I do next.

I click on Recalculate earning several time but still my total earning is 0. What can I do next.

It will be 0 unless admin will update the earning. So don't do anything for the time being. You will see it on your dashboard as soon as it'll be updated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
My two articles are pending. It shows Editor approved. Pending Admin Review-approved. Yet it is still not published. It's been four days now.
My two articles are pending. It shows Editor approved. Pending Admin Review-approved. Yet it is still not published. It's been four days now.

Your articles will be published in due course as and when admin will have time to allot cash on them. It's a normal procedure that your articles are reviewed and approved by an editor but finally allotted cash and approved by admin. It may take from one day to 10 days depending upon availability of admin's time.

Check the URL I sent to you.

My article and quiz have pending status since last 3 days ??How much more time is this gonna take?
Check the URL I sent to you.

My article and quiz have pending status since last 3 days ??How much more time is this gonna take?

I can't see any of your articles in pending list, will you please provide me with th the link of your article? As for quiz it will be done once the admin reviews it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.