Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That much old book but some hint may be remember.just try to remember.
No, I did not remember at all. It is the story of some kingdom. I think syllabus also may be changed anyway i will get it soon

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ok no problem take your time as soon you remember you confirm us.
The balanced diet must be nutritious and not only fat free . Some amount of fat is necessary for our body. Hence skipping the inbetween the meals and complete avoidance of fat in the food is not the balanced diet.

Also we must eat organic food as much as possible to avoid the health complications.
A good balanced diet and plenty of water is no doubt require to remain fit. But instead of drinking only water if other liquid forms like green tea, coconut water,vegetable juices etc. are taken, then they are also beneficial. these liquids also helps to reduce weight and increase the stamina.
A good balanced diet and plenty of water is no doubt require to remain fit. But instead of drinking only water if other liquid forms like green tea, coconut water,vegetable juices etc. are taken, then they are also beneficial. these liquids also helps to reduce weight and increase the stamina.

Once I read in an article that actually it is better to eat fruits and vegetables as a whole than making juice from them. The reason being that when we take fruit and vegetable juice, most of the fibre contents are lost. And fibres are important for digestion.

Once I read in an article that actually it is better to eat fruits and vegetables as a whole than making juice from them. The reason being that when we take fruit and vegetable juice, most of the fibre contents are lost. And fibres are important for digestion.

If you get the fresh fruits from market and make the juice at home then fibres are not lost, they have the same nutrition as a whole fruit has.
But if the juice is made when fruit is not enough fresh or if juice is not taken immediately then its nutritional value losses.

If you get the fresh fruits from market and make the juice at home then fibres are not lost, they have the same nutrition as a whole fruit has.
But if the juice is made when fruit is not enough fresh or if juice is not taken immediately then its nutritional value losses.

Yes,fresh vegetable or fruits is always good to eat.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,fresh vegetable or fruits is always good to eat.

Fruits and Vegetables are good eaten in any form.One can even make a meal out of only vegetables and fruits which flushes out your system..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think eating raw vegetables, rather then fried ones,gives more nutrients values.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.