Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have become quiet lazy in my diet. This has affected my body as well. I am getting more and more fat in my stomach. I had to do some exercise to maintain my body.

U need to take care of ur diet and health now only as ur young , later will be too late.. So dont be lazy , make the plans and follow them.

Well said @sheetal..I think age is big factor for improving our health..if we are lazy at that time maybe too sorry to face the problems...But I was very active and healthy at that age but now suddenly my health is not in my control.. :huh: :unsure:
But all vegetables should be consumed raw. Only few are prefered to have raw like sprouts specially.

That's true Sarala, but in the rainy seasons you have to be extra careful, eating raw vegetables is not recommended in this season because of water borne diseases, and also our metabolic rate is reduced so instead of eating raw veggies, they should be lightly cooked. It makes them easier to digest without other problems like acidity, flatulence etc.

Yes ...I heard that grapes are very dangerous if not washed twice as pesticides dont go away easily from its skin..
Eat salads to get your fruits and vegetables.
Drink plenty of water.
You must take your breakfast to start your day with more energy.

Be positive
But all vegetables should be consumed raw. Only few are prefered to have raw like sprouts specially.

That's true Sarala, but in the rainy seasons you have to be extra careful, eating raw vegetables is not recommended in this season because of water borne diseases, and also our metabolic rate is reduced so instead of eating raw veggies, they should be lightly cooked. It makes them easier to digest without other problems like acidity, flatulence etc.

Yes ...I heard that grapes are very dangerous if not washed twice as pesticides dont go away easily from its skin..

Grapes,plums,apples all have a layer of pesticide on them and while it is healthy to eat fruits with their skin as and when you can, we have to be very careful.Adding salt to warm water and soaking the fruits or vegetables in them for some time and then wiping them clean with a cotton towel helps ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Grapes,plums,apples all have a layer of pesticide on them and while it is healthy to eat fruits with their skin as and when you can, we have to be very careful.Adding salt to warm water and soaking the fruits or vegetables in them for some time and then wiping them clean with a cotton towel helps ...

:blink: Soaking cut fruits may lose minerals which they have as there are many minerals which are water soluble. :blink:

:blink: Soaking cut fruits may lose minerals which they have as there are many minerals which are water soluble. :blink:

NO NO NO not cut fruits , the very idea ! the whole fruit ...soak them for a while in luke warm water into which you add some salt and leave it on and then wipe away with cotton towel...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

NO NO NO not cut fruits , the very idea ! the whole fruit ...soak them for a while in luke warm water into which you add some salt and leave it on and then wipe away with cotton towel...

Oh yes that's true we should not cut fruits but should try to eat it with the skin and should clean them thoroughly. :)

Oh yes that's true we should not cut fruits but should try to eat it with the skin and should clean them thoroughly. :)

The fibre which is very important lies in the skin of fruits.

Want to make each day Accountable

A good balanced diet and some exercise can help to live long.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

The fibre which is very important lies in the skin of fruits.

Yes ! In fact I dont throw skins of any vegetables either.The tough skin of Ridge gourd is slightly fried and made into chutney.The seeds of Paduval( snake gourd) is also ground along with coconut and green chilies made into a green curry .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.