Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But all vegetables should be consumed raw. Only few are prefered to have raw like sprouts specially.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But all vegetables should be consumed raw. Only few are prefered to have raw like sprouts specially.

I have just ate sprouted Moong.

Want to make each day Accountable

i like to add carrot, ladies finger, cucumber are vegetables which we can have raw without fried one. :)

Vinu
I had a good diet plan which will help in decreasing the fat in the body.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had a good diet plan which will help in decreasing the fat in the body.

What diet plan is it ? Lots of water ,soups and salads ? that is bound to bring down your weight and decrease fat in a matter of days ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have become quiet lazy in my diet. This has affected my body as well. I am getting more and more fat in my stomach. I had to do some exercise to maintain my body.

I have become quiet lazy in my diet. This has affected my body as well. I am getting more and more fat in my stomach. I had to do some exercise to maintain my body.

U need to take care of ur diet and health now only as ur young , later will be too late.. So dont be lazy , make the plans and follow them.

U need to take care of ur diet and health now only as ur young , later will be too late.. So dont be lazy , make the plans and follow them.

Yes mam, you are correct. I have to take care about myself. I am doing yoga and exercise, but i am not regular. I need to regularize it. :)

Optimum quantity of proteins,vitamins,minerals,fats,carbohydrates in a diet is what a balance diet is and one should remain fit forever if he/she takes it on regular basis. :blink:

That's true Sarala, but in the rainy seasons you have to be extra careful, eating raw vegetables is not recommended in this season because of water borne diseases, and also our metabolic rate is reduced so instead of eating raw veggies, they should be lightly cooked. It makes them easier to digest without other problems like acidity, flatulence etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.