Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information about snake guard. This is un available in our side.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice information about snake guard. This is un available in our side.

Is that really so Ram? I thought this was quite a common vegetable available all over India and other Asian countries too..By the way where do you come from?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends now a days people are more concerned regarding their health and diet. The problem is not in the quantity of food we are eating. The problem lies in the way of production and manufacture of food. Bsinessmen are using worst quality raw materials to manufacture edible items. Moreoevr in the whole day work, pollution and stress, we does not get peace and happiness. This makes us feel sick and unhealthy.
balanced diet is necessary to stay healthy and fit.we must avoid oily food and fast food.we must have a glass of milk to have our meals a complete food.and we should drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water every day.and we must have a regular exercise as exercise helps to build our bones and muscles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends now a days people are more concerned regarding their health and diet. The problem is not in the quantity of food we are eating. The problem lies in the way of production and manufacture of food. Bsinessmen are using worst quality raw materials to manufacture edible items. Moreoevr in the whole day work, pollution and stress, we does not get peace and happiness. This makes us feel sick and unhealthy.

Home cooked simple food is the best anytime, since it has no preservatives and also a lot of care goes into preparing it.No doubt we need a change and also a day off from cooking and once in a while , it is good to go out to a restaurant or order a take way..But I too feel that making this a practice is certainly not healthy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yeah balanced diet with little bit exercise keeps health good
It is true that people are now more conscious about their health, and becoming interested in herbal items.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Having more energy giving food at the morning and having normal food at the after noon and having light food at night is good for the health

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Having more energy giving food at the morning and having normal food at the after noon and having light food at night is good for the health

Yes that's true, like they say eat breakfast like an emperor and lunch lie a king and dinner like a beggar. In fact most dieticians feel that we should eat smaller meals more often at 3 -4 hours intervals ...5 meals a day are recommended and I feel this also makes better sense for those who are planning to lose weight..

sarala wrote:

Yes that's true, like they say eat breakfast like an emperor and lunch lie a king and dinner like a beggar. In fact most dieticians feel that we should eat smaller meals more often at 3 -4 hours intervals ...5 meals a day are recommended and I feel this also makes better sense for those who are planning to lose weight..

Yes this is true but when I tried this I cannot make it under control of my mouth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.