Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am very glad to announce that I got my third payment from Boddunan Of Rs852. Thank yo very Much To Boddunan Team. cheque was issued to me on 25 th and today I got the...
:cheer: Dear friends I would like to wish a very Happy new year In advance I may not available on line today . I have lot many work to do . Thank you all
Life kitni unexpected hoti h na....jo hm chahte h vo hota nhi....or jo kbhi expect bhi na kiya ho vo aaise hota hai jaise bin mosam barsaat.Or in sab k bich aajaati h hmari...
Hello , I am Aishwarika. I am new here. Looking for advice on how to begin my journey. 
Who is Online is very nice,but add link on the active members, so that when the people click on the member it shows the member profile. B) :laugh: :)
Today, that is, 6th August marks the 74th anniversary of the very sad and tragic event in the history, which is the atomic bombing of the city of Hiroshima, Japan by USA. This...
Hello Friends, What is the criteria for evaluating articles? Is it the length of the article. By that I mean 'word count' of the article or the Quality, correct English, its...
There was a schoolgirl in North Kerala who was taking care of two bedridden parents by herself. She had to get water from the river each day, bringing the bucket alone. So she...
I have never watched TV as much as I did in last few weeks. I was getting a sports show once every week (India in world cup cricket) And laughter show at every news channel (AAP...
Realizing nature and understanding it should be an integral part of everyone's life. In today's world, most people spend most of their time watching television and using the...
Hi all, Been to any tourist spots, in your city or outside. Come and Share your experience about the favourite and best tourist spot you have visited till now in this thread....
We all can see that we have number of new members (?) on this forum. However, the records show that they have no business to be here so I have taken appropriate steps to curve...
Some days ago I posted my first question and it has been answered too. Regarding it I want to know that below each answer, 'accept the answer' is written. What should I do? What...
Honestly , have they run out of subjects that they make a film on an actor still living , with questionable background , a criminal record and so on and so forth . ..I hate the...
Since august 2009 from the first payment till today Boddunan has already paid more than rs 1 lakh to its member. I think from the very beginning none other site has paid a...
Hai.. My name is abdul v  I am newbie        
K-pop means Korean pop or Korean popular Music. To simplify it ,Do you know the Famous Band BTS or Bangtan Boys that became South korea's Special envoys at UN General assembly...
Hello friends, What is the meaning of 'Karma'? that is appearing at the right upper corner of message boxes of Forum. I can understand the thumbs-up and thumbs-down...
Education is an critical device which is very useful in anybody’s life. Education is what differentiates us from other living beings on earth. It makes man the neatest creature...
Has Jai Shri Ram been reduced to a provocative war cry by some intolerant individuals ? A group of celebrities have written to PM about the increasing levels of intolerance...