Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I would like to thank Boddunan for my first cheque. Though Maverick had given the estimated time of two weeks, I am happy to inform that the same has been received in one...
If birds are your passion, then having a bird feeder around your backyard can be fun and exciting. There is a sense of fulfillment in having to see those birds in your backyard...
I have been working since 3 year on line to Earn some extra money. I am earning some money also. when I initially started all these I started with ptc sites I clicked on ads...
Deleted 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/bengaluru-ponzi-scam-enforcement-directorate-attaches-assets-worth-rs-209-crore-under-pmla/amp_articleshow/69987858.cms Now...
Which style of writing do you think is most enjoyable? there are many writers who use conversational type of article(mostly you and me). Some use narrative(mostly they and...
it is important to be mentally strong in order to fight corona virus from our body
Hello, I have written 2 articles and both have been approved. But my earnings are still zero. Could you please tell me the reason for this? Thanks
I visited supermarket-Dmart yesterday and I saw 2 European ladies buying some stuff there. I was disturbed to see that people were trying to peep what they were interested in...
respected members, i just want to change my payee name because bhuyali saroj is my pet and my bank account name is Babu saroj please help me.
JOKE JUNCTION HERE I M PRESENTING SOME JOKES TO ENTERTAIN U U CAN ALSO PUT URS 1ST : A MAN GOES TO VISA OFFICE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GO TO THE AMERICA.... AN...
I feel very comfortable to write on word and paste my articles here. That is how I do on all the sites I work on, including mine. Word helps us check grammar, spelling , gives...
What is Idioms and Phrases, Give an example pls ?
India - The Country still Alive   India, Bharat, Hindustan The only civilization that after so many attacks and loots is still living in its purest form. Smiling and...
months in wiproSwetha I need a C.V for my friend . I am sending you details please make it in a word format and send to my Mail Id- <<<<This content is...
Best friend Best friends are real blessings of our lives.They are not only our friends but also love our lives. That one relationship play many role in our lives.They support...
What do you think about our country INDIA
Hello Friends, I have just notices the "Share This Page" feature with straight links to 20 main websites, on the margin at left. I don't know whether it is a new...
In July 9th, Nirmala Sitharaman, our new finance minister will announce the full Budget. What will be the youth & common man expect from this budget? What will our...
Hi fellow members, I am new to this website, boddunan.com and my name is Vishakha. I am trying to adapt to the ways that all members tend to follow here and I would like to make...