Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

Never mind - that is part and parcel of being in a position where they take their frustration out this way. And yes being blunt and to the point also makes people a terror target. I don't mind that, in fact more the merrier. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I know that! And I really get the kick out of it all thinking about how I may have tickled someone's evilly mean bone!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

But where is the plus and minus symbol Kalyani, is it the same ones used for karma? I am still trying to figure out where it is? Also is there any way of knowing for which discussion or post we got a plus and minus point?

Usha, the dislikes and like we have been discussing is from the Q&A section. If you have answered to any of the questions there, then other users may vote up or down on your answer.

To find if you have been positively or negatively rated, go to Dashboard->Points, it will be given there with details of the questions and answers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have a doubt here.....Is it against the rules here to have two similar looking threads running at the same time? One may be slightly different in context ...earlier I have seen many such threads running together and continue to do so...Some members make a noise when it suits them and some threads got either closed or merged , however some continue to remain because no one complained. Now giving 8 points for pointing out the closure of a thread seems a bit too unfair..Knowing the mentality here it is going to be misused left right and center..

Never mind that 8 point system seems to have been stricken off in admin's list that would save some reporting .

I dint understand what you said sunil, is there a 8 point or not? I thought it was breaking rules, if so we should be clear bout what the rules are regarding all issues...

Go to first page- click the link at admins first post and see that 8 point program has been scrapped. There is a straight line cancelling it.

Ok, got it, that is a good measure ...I am sure he realised how it could have been manipulated..

With 8 points as the reward, it would definitely be manipulated seriously, so its a good thing its been scrapped!

He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

Never mind - that is part and parcel of being in a position where they take their frustration out this way. And yes being blunt and to the point also makes people a terror target. I don't mind that, in fact more the merrier. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I know that! And I really get the kick out of it all thinking about how I may have tickled someone's evilly mean bone!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

But where is the plus and minus symbol Kalyani, is it the same ones used for karma? I am still trying to figure out where it is? Also is there any way of knowing for which discussion or post we got a plus and minus point?

Usha, the dislikes and like we have been discussing is from the Q&A section. If you have answered to any of the questions there, then other users may vote up or down on your answer.

To find if you have been positively or negatively rated, go to Dashboard->Points, it will be given there with details of the questions and answers.

So it has nothing to do with forum discussions...I have never gone through question answer section, will have to take a look at that as well... :)

So far no negative points from what I can see but one can never say ...By the way is it the quiz or the polls section ? I have taken part in some quizzes and polls ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So it has nothing to do with forum discussions...I have never gone through question answer section, will have to take a look at that as well... :)

Good, that means you would not have got a negative rating anywhere then. I suggest you take a look at that section too, its fun! :)

I think the points which are earned after a long run would go due to this system. What is the benifit of members who are doing so. It is only cutting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

it is better I not touch that area.....am keeping away.
why should I lose points without any reason ;)
i already have a lot of points in my pockets :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

it is better I not touch that area.....am keeping away.
why should I lose points without any reason ;)
i already have a lot of points in my pockets :laugh: :laugh:

It may right- no answer no point cut.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But where is the plus and minus symbol Kalyani, is it the same ones used

I also lose many points. But I am not ready to give up. I actively participate in answers section continuously.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

it seems everyone is interested in Q&A section now, that forums :silly:
now, let me also know what's interesting there :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
still now, I have never served Boddunan through Q&A :cheer: :cheer:

I think the participation in Q&A will decrease if things go like this as even I too got -2 for voting me down but its OK its part of the game may be those who vote down others will be noted by admin or once their points too get stat reducing they will realize it. I still carrying on to answer question in that section. :blink:
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

it seems everyone is interested in Q&A section now, that forums :silly:
now, let me also know what's interesting there :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
still now, I have never served Boddunan through Q&A :cheer: :cheer:

I think the participation in Q&A will decrease if things go like this as even I too got -2 for voting me down but its OK its part of the game may be those who vote down others will be noted by admin or once their points too get stat reducing they will realize it. I still carrying on to answer question in that section. :blink:

To share a secret with you - the one who nags you gets a negative point himself. What a lovely idea- Ham to dubenge sanam tujh ko bhi le dubenge. :laugh: :laugh: And it's registered in his point telly to check who did it. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.