The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Hope to see few more people next time in the contest. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar
But, little surprised that why not given encouragement to some others as the last time Ram was given by admin. By encouragement i mean those who were just short, why not given consolation to others.
Those are the eight names we received in nominations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Hearty congratulations to all the winner who have won the Big Boddunan League - Episode4. I happy that atleast this time i have completed posting10 articles. Before leagues I couple even complete those 10 articles. So I hope Next my name will be included

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulation to all winners. Every one rocks here in BBL-4 many names came in to existence as winners.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congratulations to all winners of Big Boddunan League - Episode 4

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar, Ashii
But, little surprised that why not given encouragement to some others as the last time Ram was given by admin. By encouragement i mean those who were just short, why not given consolation to others.
Those are the eight names we received in nominations.

ok sir. May be some members wouldn't had tried to give nomination, even after reaching very close for eligibility in contest.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hearty congratulations to all the winner who have won the Big Boddunan League - Episode4. I happy that atleast this time i have completed posting10 articles. Before leagues I couple even complete those 10 articles. So I hope Next my name will be included

so, you didn't send the nomination :angry: ? so irresponsible :evil: :evil:
why?

Meera sandhu

so, you didn't send the nomination :angry: ? so irresponsible :evil: :evil:
why?

I am also surprised when maverick told that they only got 8 nominations. I started wondering where is the nomination of sarala?

She asked me about how to file nomination and now i think that she has not sent nomination.

Want to make each day Accountable

Oh ! Why did you not send nomination? Ok but don't do same in further.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hearty congratualations to Ram Prosad for winning the contest. Keep rocking.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.