The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

Everybody will join to wish India Good luck and cheer them. Jai Ho !!!!

It is voice of my sixth sense that India will won this tournament. Batting fielding and bowling all are nice one. Did you watch catch by Pandya?

Yes, I watched the fantastic catch taken by Pandya. Call me a crazy man. But I watch every match. Right now, I'm watching the Match between Bangladesh and South Africa.

I like to watch match in which team India is playing. Yesterday I watched match between BD and India. Very very thirlling match. One time BD it was looking that BD won this match but team India and Pandya snatched this match from BD. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

Everybody will join to wish India Good luck and cheer them. Jai Ho !!!!

It is voice of my sixth sense that India will won this tournament. Batting fielding and bowling all are nice one. Did you watch catch by Pandya?

Yes, I watched the fantastic catch taken by Pandya. Call me a crazy man. But I watch every match. Right now, I'm watching the Match between Bangladesh and South Africa.

I like to watch match in which team India is playing. Yesterday I watched match between BD and India. Very very thirlling match. One time BD it was looking that BD won this match but team India and Pandya snatched this match from BD. 

Yes. The Match between India and Bangladesh was a thrilling, nail biting finish. Though Bangladesh was eliminated from the tournament, every participating team in the WC should remember not to underestimate smaller teams like Afghanistan and Bangladesh. These smaller teams are capable of springing surprises.

well i have to say that it the luck of Dhoni which won him the match against Bangladesh as we can see that the bowler who was getting beaten 2 fours in 3 balls and surprisingly he got 3 wickets in 3 balls i mean come on guys this is really a luck favour 

bhuyali saroj

Bangladesh lost because of inexperience and inability to handle pressure in the last few balls. Dhoni's strategy evolved out of well earned experience. Hereafter it will be very challenging for India if it has to reach the finals. 

As Gavaskar said that Bangladesh batsmen tried glamour shot which was not required at all. So, they lost because of their inexperience. Though India won, their performance was not at all up to the mark. 

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Personally I feel India wont win this cup. frankly the team needed a new captain, maybe things may have been better.

I agree with you. There are very remote chances of winning the World Cup. I don't think, changing the captain is essential. But there should be a Change in the attitude in the entire team. I'm of the firm opinion, complacency has played a major rule in ruining the chances of winning the cup.

yes I am agree with you that there is no need of changing captain, Dhoni is doing well. When time came he will leave it for others.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

As Gavaskar said that Bangladesh batsmen tried glamour shot which was not required at all. So, they lost because of their inexperience. Though India won, their performance was not at all up to the mark.

Yes I am agree with, team India won but not like a champion. he done some mistake in this match. 

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes I am agree with, team India won but not like a champion. he done some mistake in this match. 

Every time  winning like a champion is not possible. many factors are to be taken in to consideration. For example pitch conditions, weather conditions and the crowd behavior play a vital role in preventing even a champion like India in its original form.

In my view, India's win on Bangladesh, though by a single run, is no less than a Great Win.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Every time  winning like a champion is not possible. many factors are to be taken in to consideration. For example pitch conditions, weather conditions and the crowd behavior play a vital role in preventing even a champion like India in its original form.

In my view, India's win on Bangladesh, though by a single run, is no less than a Great Win.

Obviously, last three balls made India look like a champion but during the early part of the game India's performance was shabby. Still, every Indian knows that it may happen like that with any team but India has the strength and the spirit to come back and perform like a champion.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Obviously, last three balls made India look like a champion but during the early part of the game India's performance was shabby. Still, every Indian knows that it may happen like that with any team but India has the strength and the spirit to come back and perform like a champion.

yeah if they want to win with single in there last 3 balls then i think they could have won this match with an ease, all they try is to win with a boundary mainly hitting a six. and which makes to pay.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.