The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:Before we think of final, India has a strong roadblock in the name of West Indies
It is cricket dear, Afganistan Beat WI
Well said. Non entity teams like Adfganistan can beat the mighty WI. Because cricket is a game of uncertainties.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:Before we think of final, India has a strong roadblock in the name of West Indies
Well said. Non entity teams like Adfganistan can beat the mighty WI. Because cricket is a game of uncertainties.
After all uncertainties, I hope full that team India will be play final.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Anil, India has the required strength and stamina to rise up to the hopes of all Indian Cricket lovers. Let's all wish good  luck to India. Jai Ho !!!

Now its about KHOLI strength vs GAYLE power. let see who wins, frankly saying I think West Indies will win because the match were it is held is a Batting pitch and in comparison to India, West Indies have a very strong batting line up

bhuyali saroj

India too has a strong Batting line up. Don't forget WI was defeated by Afghanistan in the Super 10. There is no meaning in predictions at this stage.

Each and every player is not clicking and that is a hard luck for India at present. Hopefully, the non-performers will definitely click and that will become a strong point for India in this tournament.

shampasaid

India is now a very balanced team. From the defeat in the hands of Newzealand,  India has learned a lot and won 3 consecutive wins and qualified for the Semi finals, Non performers are there even in the strongest of the strongest Teams. It hardly matters.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Anil, India has the required strength and stamina to rise up to the hopes of all Indian Cricket lovers. Let's all wish good  luck to India. Jai Ho !!!
All thing is going on well but injury of Yuvraj is problem. At present he is in full forum. Rahaney or Manish Pandey mat be play in semifinal.

Babu saroj wrote:

Now its about KHOLI strength vs GAYLE power. let see who wins, frankly saying I think West Indies will win because the match were it is held is a Batting pitch and in comparison to India, West Indies have a very strong batting line up

Indian bowlers show the way of dressing room many time. It is cricket it may be possible that Rohit get his form. He is terminator.

I somehow feel that the openers are the ones who need to step up so that the middle order will perform more efficiently and powerfully, if openers atleast one of them play a sensible knock as is required, the middle order of Yuvraj, Suresh Raina and others will have some time to adjust and good vibes when they come to the crease to play a good knock. West Indies are having good allrounders and even Fletcher has played well, so it must be ideal to have check on the flow of runs and periodically taking wickets which will help to win.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.