Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Ranchi, March 5 : A father and daughter were killed in Jharkhand's West Singhbhum district as the girl allegedly stole an egg from a neighbour's house, media reports said...
AMBANI,TATA who top World rank by corruption did they evr helped U
In India Obama feared it and avoided Golden Temple visit.And here.... US first lady Michelle Obama donned a headscarf on a visit to an mosque in Indonesia on Wednesday, not a...
Banglore police zoom on stunt bikers.Hawk eye on stunt bikers.
Lokpal bill will be law very soon, promises Sonia Gandhi
Hanta virus is a dangerous virus which is caused from rats. This is found in tamilnadu,kerala in andhrapradesh karimnagar and nellore. Due to this kidneys and lungs will be...
This is the anti cholestral drink. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4104]}
My Salute for Deepti for gaining 8186 points within 25 days. I think she is hard hitter performer this month. I think boddunan should think at least one new award on monthly...
Title song of 'Patiala House' is peppy
Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink: Can anybody tell where it disappeared? :blink:...
If we see old songs, they give importance to melody and they use 'ragas' to create magic. But as time moved forward, pace of songs are also seen increasing everyday. Though...
I said to post some pictures of flowers from my garden. So here it is. I am happy sharing these here. Hope you all will like . {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8650]} {CJATTACHMENT...
What are the uses of watching Television????
180 Indians released from Pakistan jail. Pakistan on Saturday released 180 Indian nationals including 179 fishermen, imprisoned for violating territorial waters, as part of...
One must agree, Competitions enliven the milieu of this site15 days in a month. And there will be an air of excitement, anticipation and thrill all rolled in one during that...
Some tips to protect our skin from Holi colours http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-rules-protect-skin-holi-colours-085356685.html
Dear friend, I am creating this thread to getting attendance of members daily. If member come online and login to boddunan then he give attendance like this Santosh...
Hello, I'm just 22 and I can notice some severe hair loss and male pattern baldness on my head. So, are there any natural treatment to prevent hair loss or should I just go for...
In a shocking incident, a mentally challenged woman was raped by a ward boy and the watchmen at a Pune Hospital...
Bharata's 75 Lakh Crore Rupees is Depostied in Swiss bank corruption is every where in Bharat. all corrupted people & politicians hide all there black money in swiss...