Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I had submitted an articles called Gui Calculator and it got approved and it got a comment saying "good thinking"but then by mistake i clicked on the edit button and it...
Social networks can lower your self-control, leading to overeating and overspending, a new study...
Boddunan should bring more facilites like sending free sms and songs & software download section to get more improvement. What do you think friends.
If it will be in future that two countries will be one country with one flag. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4449]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10289]}
These are the most dangerous snakes which are most dangerous. http://kalyan-city.blogspot.com/2008/07/worlds-top-10-most-poisonous-venomous.html
contrary to an earlier decision, supreme court has commuted a death sentence to life imprisonment. Cause for commutation of death sentence is delay in disposal of mercy...
Do you think we should send our leftover food to a particular place to be distributed among needy ones? Would it serve its purpose better than people begging door to door?
Well, I am planning to purchase 5 desktops for my small office. Now I don't know or have no experience of whether to go for All-in-one desktops or old tower desktops. My...
The Congress and its coalition partners especially its leaders the mother and son duo and the boot licking sycopants surrounding them can pat their backs for having given the...
EVM rigging isn't stealing an election, it's stealing the soul of a nation. What’s the idea behind using of EVMS, when advanced countries like USA to Germany got rid of them...
I do all kinds of stuff to earn online.
There is some problem with quiz quiz will not approved my i submit a qi\uiz but was not approved is this ended........
I would like to suggest that if you have a blog or site than you can implement Kontera in text ads on your site/blog. Kontera ads are easy to implement on any site or blog and...
There have been in the past several cases of women forced to marry against their will. surprisingly, now there is report of NRI men forced to marry against their will. The report...
I want to write a blog. I dont really know how to go about it. Pls inform me exactly what a blog is and how can i write one.
Do you think showroom generally provide us with genuine parts for our vehicles?
Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple could well be the richest in country. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110941
Again the problem with poll.. it appears frequently.... polls are not opening,displays the "ERROR 500-500"...VIEW NOT SEEN...
If it could be possible that we able to get toknow how many articles has been posted by our referals then we can guide them to stay active and post more articles that will help...