Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is important here is that we adhere to the Boddunan guideline on forum discussion. We should always center round the theme of the tread and not deviate, express views freely and frankly and also read others' views and arguments. Diversity of thoughts is the essence of discussion.

That hardly happens around here, anyway,lets hope that the coming days are going to be more positive and we could see some positive changes ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Perfection or imperfection is relative to the quality awareness as well as strict adherence to the rules of the game! Many discussions suffer a poor fate mainly because the participants get too emotionally attached to their points of view. They fail to show the kind of openness to accept new train of thoughts. A discussion becomes productive when it is laced with humor,knowledge and liveliness!
Perfection or imperfection is relative to the quality awareness as well as strict adherence to the rules of the game! Many discussions suffer a poor fate mainly because the participants get too emotionally attached to their points of view. They fail to show the kind of openness to accept new train of thoughts. A discussion becomes productive when it is laced with humor,knowledge and liveliness!

I agree with that, what is important is that we have strict rules and regulations and more importantly make sure that they are being followed ...Otherwise as you say people only want to impose their views and presence on others..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many participants tend to go with the view of the group as a whole and hesitate in stating their points and ideas. One should avoid being wallflower in a group and contribute intellectually without breaking the group harmony and rules.

Live in the present :)
Many participants tend to go with the view of the group as a whole and hesitate in stating their points and ideas. One should avoid being wallflower in a group and contribute intellectually without breaking the group harmony and rules.

Going with majority view against your own conviction defeats the purpose of discussion. Everyone should present his views with arguments boldly even if nobody else agrees to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Going with majority view against your own conviction defeats the purpose of discussion. Everyone should present his views with arguments boldly even if nobody else agrees to him.

Now I remember one incident occurred in forum...
Months before I started a topic, Achievements without help.
When everyone here were arguing no one can attain success without help of others, baby angel(akansha) was defending saying, it's also possible. Though everyone was arguing against her opinion, she made everyone of us accepting her opinion by giving her own views points. :cheer: . Yes, she was the real winner that day B) B)

Meera sandhu
I do not think if some one convinces others with his/her points is eligible to be called a winner. We are here to discuss not to pass a resolution of any kind. If some one has any thing to say should come forward. Others may or not may like those views but then what is the use of a discussion site if we find some one pressurizing to subscribe to his or her version of the views.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not think if some one convinces others with his/her points is eligible to be called a winner. We are here to discuss not to pass a resolution of any kind. If some one has any thing to say should come forward. Others may or not may like those views but then what is the use of a discussion site if we find some one pressurizing to subscribe to his or her version of the views.

Forum discussions differ from parliamentary and corporate discussions. The forum discussions are only for sharing views and not for any action. There is no question of pressure. Each one should freely express views independently even if others disagree. It cannot be said that the minority view is inferior any way.

Thank you said by: suni51

Forum discussions differ from parliamentary and corporate discussions. The forum discussions are only for sharing views and not for any action. There is no question of pressure. Each one should freely express views independently even if others disagree. It cannot be said that the minority view is inferior any way.

That exactly is the point sir, I am here for my bit of ideas if I find any thing to add. There is no need to take me seriously if you do not find it to your choice. I have done my job, now that is up to you to accept it or reject it. That is not my choice nor intention.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That exactly is the point sir, I am here for my bit of ideas if I find any thing to add. There is no need to take me seriously if you do not find it to your choice. I have done my job, now that is up to you to accept it or reject it. That is not my choice nor intention.

Happily here our discussion is on net and not face to face. These days, all are busy and nobody discusses anything in streets. But I remember that when I was class X student, one of my father's' friend died of heart attack as he was emotionally charged too much in a discussion about parliamentary elections. I am against such heated discussions. all should be cool headed and just give their view point and not make this a prestige issue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.