Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

However, Rahul does not seem to be learning and his arrogance is on display in full swing. He neither apologises and also continues the same tone of choice of words.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

jabeen wrote:

I am glad that Rahul Gandhi is being taken to task for speaking thoughtlessly. After being rebuked by the Supreme Court for showing contempt, he has again been served summon notice at a court in Ahmedabad for calling Amit Shah as a murder accused in a rally. 

Hope after this he will learn to think twice before opening his mouth.

He will never stop it because he don't know how to speak. Voter will shut his mouth after 23 May wait.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

I am glad that Rahul Gandhi is being taken to task for speaking thoughtlessly. After being rebuked by the Supreme Court for showing contempt, he has again been served summon notice at a court in Ahmedabad for calling Amit Shah as a murder accused in a rally. 

He will never stop it because he don't know how to speak. Voter will shut his mouth after 23 May wait.

That will be the ideal response for a person like him. Or, may be he will start talking regarding EVM's which has been the flavour of the season from past 1 year or so.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Very idiotic Gandhi, he is. How can he manufacture such a criminal law in his mind just to garner votes and create hatred against Modi & BJP.

To kill Adivasi, take their jungle, water and be allowed to shot down, this is very unjust of him. Hope EC takes very stern actions for such remarks as it will make a permanent mark on tribals mind set that they will not vote for BJP, though they might have thought previously.

Since they are not having access to TV they may not know that EC has issued notice against this false statement of Raga. 

Thank you said by: jabeen
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Though that will be an ideal situation, its not an easy task to write him off. Though he suffers from many vices and is not fit to be a leader, there are many who would still vote for him, as they don't want BJP to return back to power. Thats why there are still people who fawn over him.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Though that will be an ideal situation, its not an easy task to write him off. Though he suffers from many vices and is not fit to be a leader, there are many who would still vote for him, as they don't want BJP to return back to power. Thats why there are still people who fawn over him.

If Gandhi family wants to quit politics other congress persons will not let them. They know that if this family quit congress and politics, congress will be died. It is not easy to understand people and voter of India. They know much about politician but still they like, support and vote to corrupt politicians.

I think if Rahul ever managed to become Prime Minister of India, that will be the day when the count back of going to dogs of this country will begin.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think if Rahul ever managed to become Prime Minister of India, that will be the day when the count back of going to dogs of this country will begin.   

Don't worry it will not possible in coming 2-3 general election.

suni51 wrote:

Even I dread to think what will become of this country if he ever manages to become the Prime Minister of India. He has ambition to be the Prime Minister but so far he has not shown any signs of being a good leader. He has even not done a good job of being an opposition leader. He goes around opposing every move of the government in a childish manner. He puts his ambition before the interest of nation.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.