Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

They both have equal qualities, same dress sense and same way of speaking. When she says this country is not "Jagir of anyone" (pointing at PM) it sounds like the Gandhis' own this country and others have no right to lead the country. Funny but true.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

They both have equal qualities, same dress sense and same way of speaking. When she says this country is not "Jagir of anyone" (pointing at PM) it sounds like the Gandhis' own this country and others have no right to lead the country. Funny but true.

Not only Gandhi family but whole congress is feeling that we have only right to rule here. They are always quoting one thing that congress get free country from British. But they forget that present congress is not that congress who struggle for freedom. 

Yesterday CM of Rajasthan said that with out Gandhi family congress will be disbanded. Now it is proved that congress is a private party and whole congress is depends on this family. Congress means, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul and Priyanka.

It is not only one or two leaders in Congress, there are many more who just worship Gandhi family. And trust me they do not do it out of the love and respect but out of their own personal needs. Everyone knows it well that if you are in that party you have to be their boot lickers to have a political career. They show no respect for talent and good leaders. Otherwise MMS and Narsimha Rao woudl not have such bad fate. Narsimha Rao's case is a classic example of how these people can treat a good leader and end his career with humiliation if he is not in good terms with Gandhis. Pranav Roy is another one.

Even a self acclaimed intellect liek Shashi Tharoor has come to say that it is in the DNA of Gandhis to be savior of Congress. That shows the shameless and credibility this part has.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Yesterday CM of Rajasthan said that with out Gandhi family congress will be disbanded. Now it is proved that congress is a private party and whole congress is depends on this family. Congress means, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul and Priyanka.

To a great extent that is true because without the Gandhi family Congress party would collapse with everyone fighting for the top position and party leadership..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rahul Gandhi says that his party if comes to power will provide at least Rs 72,000 per annum to every person who is below poverty line. He also claims that the government has enough money for this scheme. He also said the party will forgo the loan due on farmers. I am surprised, why they did not provide anything in their previous regime?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi says that his party if comes to power will provide at least Rs 72,000 per annum to every person who is below poverty line. He also claims that the government has enough money for this scheme. He also said the party will forgo the loan due on farmers. I am surprised, why they did not provide anything in their previous regime?

They still think that they can fool the people with their nonsense talk. There are some who will still believe that but I am sure when time comes, people will show them their rightful place once again, and that is in a trash can!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

Good question!! I honestly feel that its politicians like Rahul Gandhi who destroy the societies. They don't want farmers or poor people to progress. that's why always promise impractical things like waiving off loans or giving certain amounts of money. And seriously, from where does he plan to get money to implement all those giving money schemes?? He simply doesn't seems to realise what he is saying. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

Interestingly, the manifesto of both Congress and JDS prominently focused on waiving off farmers loans but once the  coalition was formed the Congress realised that there was not enough money which had fizzled out during their own regime under the corrupt rule of Siddaramaiah . But the person who had to face the music was the CM, Kumaraswamy who made a promise and out of the 25,000 crores promised , could release only 400 crores that too on paper since so far not a single agriculturist has benefited through the scheme. This 72,000 rupees scheme too will see the same fate , I am sure of it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Good question!! I honestly feel that its politicians like Rahul Gandhi who destroy the societies. They don't want farmers or poor people to progress. that's why always promise impractical things like waiving off loans or giving certain amounts of money. And seriously, from where does he plan to get money to implement all those giving money schemes?? He simply doesn't seems to realise what he is saying. 

And that is why I still feel that RG is high on cocaine or some such thing because he himself does not realise the meaning of what he himself speaks. It might be true that prices have risen due to Modi's certain decisions but they were taken with view to sustainability in the long run and not just as a short term measure. Those decisions are going to benefit us down the line and that is when things will get better for everyone. But as always, congress and the people both who have fallen into habit of receiving subsidies which is nothing short of a charity and prices of dal, rice and petrol, we just simply refuse to look beyond it and that is what is hurting us all. RG and his ilk take full benefit of this and keep making fools of us.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.