Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

You know what, 80 percrnt indians never watch news channels including 90% of rural population and 80% urban population. The 15% remaining of the 20% that watch news do not watch for more than 10- 15 minutes and the 5% that makes 6-7 crores total serious news watchers do not take them seriously.

Yours static is interesting one. I don't know much about it, but it is right that it is not easy to watch these channel for more than 10-15 minutes. I watched some time but I can't watch for long time, because they tends to repeat one news hundred times.

Thank you said by: suni51

Now he is busy looming other stories.  Asking for proofs of air strike and blaming PM for Rafael delay.  I really wonder how stupid he can be.  I really feel that his guide and mentors are not sure how to guide him. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

He is looking like a lost son in a railway station, not stitching alliances, just being idle making his mind a devil workshop. Hence all the voice is just regarding downing opposition without any credible information. All statements he is making is just to oppose BJP & Modi specifically as he thinks that targetting Modi and proving him wrong one time will make his credibility lost. 

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

He is looking like a lost son in a railway station, not stitching alliances, just being idle making his mind a devil workshop. Hence all the voice is just regarding downing opposition without any credible information. All statements he is making is just to oppose BJP & Modi specifically as he thinks that targetting Modi and proving him wrong one time will make his credibility lost. 

If he is looking a lost son in a railway station, do one thing send him to child care NGO so they will send him to his parents.grinning

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

If he is looking a lost son in a railway station, do one thing send him to child care NGO so they will send him to his parents.grinning

If one learns something from their parents then it is fruitful to send them but if there is no learning from parents it is useless. It is actually a blessing in disguise for our Country that finally Congress has an idiot at their helm. Otherwise our Country would have been ruled by their dynasty by looting us in the name of money, liquor and false promises.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

If one learns something from their parents then it is fruitful to send them but if there is no learning from parents it is useless. It is actually a blessing in disguise for our Country that finally Congress has an idiot at their helm. Otherwise our Country would have been ruled by their dynasty by looting us in the name of money, liquor and false promises.

We can see that most states are ruled by families ...Devegowda family in Karnataka,Lalu family in Bihar , Mulayam Singh in UP , DMK in Tamilnadu and so on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Now he is going around malugning image of Modi in India Pak relation.  He is accusing him of calling ISI to Pathankot. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now he is going around malugning image of Modi in India Pak relation.  He is accusing him of calling ISI to Pathankot. 

How disgusting!! He is the most misfit among all the present day politicians. Apart from speaking so thoughtlessly, he doesn't even have the etiquette of addressing others  respectfully. Seriously who in the right mind uses words like chor, chowkidar etc to prime minister of a nation? 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh, suni51

Rahul Gandhi will come to know about ground realities on May 23rd. Maybe this election will help make him a more mature person.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

How disgusting!! He is the most misfit among all the present day politicians. Apart from speaking so thoughtlessly, he doesn't even have the etiquette of addressing others  respectfully. Seriously who in the right mind uses words like chor, chowkidar etc to prime minister of a nation? 

Congress can never accept a person as PM from common public. For congress Gandhi family are king and other are their public. So how can they accept their public as a king.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.