Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
one third of "Rozabal Line" is over.... Next would be most probably Chanakya's Chants... :)

How is Rozabel Line ? after you finish reading it please do write about it, have not read any of Ashwin Sanghi's books....It is supposed to be a thriller, right?

It is nice book. A great thriller. Ashwin Sanghi is Dan Brown of India. Have you read any book of Dan Brown?

I have Dan Brown's Da vinci Code and The Lost Symbol, they were really good. Is The Rozabal Line based on Da Vinci Code?? At least the name seems to have been inspired by the Dan Brown Thriller!! :unsure:

No. It is not based on Da vinci code. It deals with the subject of Jesus that he was survived after the crucifixion and settled down in India..... Rest you read in book.... and get thrilled by the facts.... Magic of facts and fictions combo.... :)

Seems interesting! Will read it for sure now!!

Yes ! it is very very interesting... but you need higher concentration and attention while reading this book then any other fiction book...

Oh Sure!! I read all the books with great concentration!! :)

because Kalyani is a synonym of great concentration.... :silly: :silly:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
one third of "Rozabal Line" is over.... Next would be most probably Chanakya's Chants... :)

How is Rozabel Line ? after you finish reading it please do write about it, have not read any of Ashwin Sanghi's books....It is supposed to be a thriller, right?

It is nice book. A great thriller. Ashwin Sanghi is Dan Brown of India. Have you read any book of Dan Brown?

I have Dan Brown's Da vinci Code and The Lost Symbol, they were really good. Is The Rozabal Line based on Da Vinci Code?? At least the name seems to have been inspired by the Dan Brown Thriller!! :unsure:

No. It is not based on Da vinci code. It deals with the subject of Jesus that he was survived after the crucifixion and settled down in India..... Rest you read in book.... and get thrilled by the facts.... Magic of facts and fictions combo.... :)

Yes ! it is very very interesting... but you need higher concentration and attention while reading this book then any other fiction book...

Now that I was not aware of!!! :unsure: :blink: :dry: :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now that I was not aware of!!! :unsure: :blink: :dry: :lol:

Me too..... :silly: :silly:

In the present time I am reading "Monk who sold his Ferrari". I am reading this book again and it is surprising me like i am reading it first time.
In the present time I am reading "Monk who sold his Ferrari". I am reading this book again and it is surprising me like i am reading it first time.

It is very nice book.. Very very useful..

I have read all his books :) waiting for the next one now ...'The Mysterium Artifact ', I am told it will be released soon, or has it already come ? I am also looking out for Ashwin Sanghi, how many books has he written so far ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now I am reading a book which belong to English to have a good English and for writing articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Books are known the best friend.Books help us to know some new things.Sometimes good story books leave us a moral which helps us a lot.Recently I am reading a Devdas the book of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyai.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I would like to read one interesting book which motivates me a lot. I have found one 'The chicken Soup for the soul : The book of miracles'.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes i read this book contain a very interesting topic and you never bore to read this.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.