Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its a pity Amitabh never made it big in Hollywood. I saw Kabir Bedi in 2/3  Hollywood films and he was good. Especially in Ashanti

I don't think Amitabh had the intention of making to Hollywood. His career in Bollywood is excellent. Even at this old age, he's a star in high demand, though he retired from active movies. His anchoring in "Kaun Banega Crorepati' itself I'd a benchmark in anchoring. He earns Crores of rupees for each show.

Where is Kabir Bedi now? Whereas Amitabh is still going strong

One more film worth watching is Masoom ( 1983) directed by Shekar Kapoor starring Shabana Azmi,Naseeruddin shah and 3 child artistes . It is a complete family film and kids would enjoy the excellent  songs composed by R D Burman and the character of the three children in the film. It is basically about a child born out of wedlock coming into a happy family atmosphere  and understandably there is friction between the couple ...I especially love the songs Tujhse naaraz nahi zindgi and Do naina aur ek kahani.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I like Shekhar Kapoor's Mr. India which is going to be shown in Z classic  tomorrow. "Hawa Hawaii sung by Kavita Krisna murthy is my favorite song

Its really interesting topic!

When I remember any movie, the first name comes in my mind is "Padosan". Old Hindi movie with having the great Kishore Da, Sunil Dutt and the comedy king Mehmood with actress Saira Banu. It was such a fantastic comedy movie that till now I rate this movie is the best comedy movie in Hindi Cinema. The story was simple but the acting was superb. I am sure those who knew Sunil Dutt for his serious acting would have surprised to watch his comedy. The all rounder Kishore and Mehmood was the best pair to be in one movie. It is a perfect family movie with laugh in every scene.

Why I recommend this movie because this is the film you can sit and watch with entire family and each and every member will enjoy it. The perfect entertainment is what you will find through this movie. Also this kind of movies with perfect combination of the actors are made very rarely. Whenever this movie comes in TV, I still watch it with the same interest. 

Regards

Jeets

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I agree with you. Who can forget Ek Chatura Naar sung by Manna De and Kishore. Padosan is a great family entertainer.If one wants to enjoy and have a hearty laughing day along with the family there cannot be a better movie than Padosan.

Jeets wrote:

Its really interesting topic!

When I remember any movie, the first name comes in my mind is "Padosan". Old Hindi movie with having the great Kishore Da, Sunil Dutt and the comedy king Mehmood with actress Saira Banu. It was such a fantastic comedy movie that till now I rate this movie is the best comedy movie in Hindi Cinema. The story was simple but the acting was superb. I am sure those who knew Sunil Dutt for his serious acting would have surprised to watch his comedy. The all rounder Kishore and Mehmood was the best pair to be in one movie. It is a perfect family movie with laugh in every scene.

Why I recommend this movie because this is the film you can sit and watch with entire family and each and every member will enjoy it. The perfect entertainment is what you will find through this movie. Also this kind of movies with perfect combination of the actors are made very rarely. Whenever this movie comes in TV, I still watch it with the same interest. 

Absolutely so ! In fact I was planning to write about this film...thanks a lot for all the details.It was indeed a classic comedy which was perfect in every respect, a movie to be treasured .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The original was a Bengali Movie named Pasher Badi. It was also mde in Telugu. RD 's songs especially Mere Samne Wali Khidki Mein by inimitable Kishore is incomparable

Tiranga by Raj Kumar shows how army intelligence should be working, as an undercover agent he is always ahead of times and enemy, brilliant movie and always enemies are defeated provides saving grace to viewer as well as a sense of comfort in watching this movie. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Hrishikesh Mukherjee.

Musafir was Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s maiden film produced in 1957. The story was written by Ritwick Ghatak and Hrishikesh Mukherjee. The entire movie revolves around a House where three families live. Music was composed by Salil choudhury.

The cast includes Dilip Kumar, Kishore Kumar, Suchitra sen, Nirupa roy.

The song Munna Bada pyara, Ammi Ka dulara… is my favorite song.

I recommend this movie to all those who love to watch realistic aspects of yesteryear.movies

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.