Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I  want to add Swarnakamalam and Nireekshana movies to your Telugu movies list.

This is list of feel good movies for me.

Telugu movies swarna kamalam, sagara sangamam, swathi mutyam, swathikiranam, nireekshana, rudraveena, aanaluguru, shankara baranam, aaradana , mathrudevonhava.....and many more

Hindi Movie Kabhi kushi kabhi gham, Taare Zameen par, Hum saath saath hai.

pragna wrote:

Telugu movies swarna kamalam, sagara sangamam, swathi mutyam, swathikiranam, nireekshana, rudraveena, aanaluguru, shankara baranam, aaradana , mathrudevonhava.....and many more

Among the Telugu films you have mentioned I have seen Sagara Sangamam, Swathi Mutyam and Shankarabaranam , they were all very good films and Taare Zameen par...The other two hindi films I feel are very mediocre ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I didn't see Taare Zammen Par but I listen that it is good movies. In these I saw some movies out of these are very nice one. Chak De India, Mari.com, Baby and Holiday. 

anil wrote:

I didn't see Taare Zammen Par but I listen that it is good movies. In these I saw some movies out of these are very nice one. Chak De India, Mari.com, Baby and Holiday. 

Tare Zameen Par is wonderful movie which you can get in YouTube.

anil wrote:

It was a sensitive film , quite well made ...I have seen Chak De India and Holiday which I think was very humorous ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
pragna wrote:

Among the Telugu films you have mentioned I have seen Sagara Sangamam, Swathi Mutyam and Shankarabaranam , they were all very good films and Taare Zameen par...The other two hindi films I feel are very mediocre ..

You have seen best of the Movies done by K. Viswanath. He is the Master of blending the parallel cinema elements with mainstream commercial cinema. He was a sound designer turned director director actor.

Taare zameen par was a touching film and a thought provoking one too. Among the more recent films, I liked Barfi and Kahani. For a change I don't mind the leave your Brain behind and enjoy kinda films as well..Chennai Express was fun.Lot of good Bengali films are also being made these days. Byomkesh Bakshi ,mystry movies are interesting.  I go for the ones which are suitable for my 10 year old son as well. I still like watching old classic English films on CD like 10 commandments , Those magnificent men and their flying machines, Laurence of Arabia etc.. 

Cecil B. Demille the producer of such epic films like Samson and Delilah, Ten commandments, Cleopatra, The sign of the cross to name a few made him immortal in the Hollywood movie world. I watch his movies and recommend them for all movie buffs to watch.

Lopamudra wrote:

Taare zameen par was a touching film and a thought provoking one too. Among the more recent films, I liked Barfi and Kahani. For a change I don't mind the leave your Brain behind and enjoy kinda films as well..Chennai Express was fun.Lot of good Bengali films are also being made these days. Byomkesh Bakshi ,mystry movies are interesting.  I go for the ones which are suitable for my 10 year old son as well. I still like watching old classic English films on CD like 10 commandments , Those magnificent men and their flying machines, Laurence of Arabia etc.. 

Have you watched Chitty chitty bang bang,,I am sure your son would live it ...It has become a cult film in my house with my children watching it even now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.