Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I always liked film '' Sadma'' starring Kamal Hassan and Sridevi. In the film Sridevi had an accident and lost memory and in such situation Kamal Hassan takes care of her but when he gets OK she forgets everything about him although he tries everything . This scene was emotional even I cry whenever I see that scene.

Sadma is a 1983 movie directed by Balu Mahendra with the lead roles Kamala Hasan and SriDevi.

It's music was composed by Ilaya Raja.SriDevi loses her memory after a head injury in a car accident and behaves like a child.. Subsequently she ends up in a brothel house. Kamala Hasan rescues her and falls in love with her.

The original was made in Tamil by Balu Mahendra. Sadma has won many National awards. Kamal Hasan with this fantastic histrionics won both a plethora of awards and won the hearts of the Movie world..

Sadma is very well acted movie, if I am correct it is perhaps debut movie in bollywood for superstar Sri Devi.

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

Sadma is very well acted movie, if I am correct it is perhaps debut movie in bollywood for superstar Sri Devi.

No Sadma came quite later. Her first movie in Bollywood as lead actress was in the movie Solwa Sawan.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Sridevi started her career as a child star, who ultimately risen to stardom in Bollywood

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

No Sadma came quite later. Her first movie in Bollywood as lead actress was in the movie Solwa Sawan.

Yes that's true, Solva Sawan too was a remake of Tamil film 16 vayathinile.. I feel that Sridevi is more a popular actress than a brilliant actress and at times can be quite irritating with her baby talk ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Yes that's true, Solva Sawan too was a remake of Tamil film 16 vayathinile.. I feel that Sridevi is more a popular actress than a brilliant actress and at times can be quite irritating with her baby talk ..

Yes she made her debut as a lead actress in Solwa Sawan. Afterwards she went on to make her mark in a series of commercial movies likeHimmatwalah. Sadma was her best made in all the languages.

I stand corrected, till to date, I have such impression of that it was her first movie, thanks. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak is one such briliant movie for me, story line is same but the treatment and natural actors such as Aamir and natural smile of Juhi Chawla spreads around the success of movie and with it comes brilliant songs, one of my all time favorite 'Papa kahte hai' and other songs. Last scene of this movie was terrific. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

mohan manohar wrote:

I stand corrected, till to date, I have such impression of that it was her first movie, thanks. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak is one such briliant movie for me, story line is same but the treatment and natural actors such as Aamir and natural smile of Juhi Chawla spreads around the success of movie and with it comes brilliant songs, one of my all time favorite 'Papa kahte hai' and other songs. Last scene of this movie was terrific. 

That is one of my favorite movies too,,,Juhi and Aamir made such a lovable couple and the story, songs and everything about the film was really good . I wonder if it would have become such a hit film if it had a happy ending !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Aamir is a perfectionist. No matter what he is doing there will not be any scope for compromise. His Lagaan is a perfect example about which i already reviewed here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.