Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick.. I have got couple of negative marks for my answer after this new system implement.. And I really don't think my answer have anything that it should rank negative..

I think you should only go with positive rating..

Positive or negative or like/ dislike is almost on every site. If somebody does not like your comment, he will dislike. This really does not matter. There is always difference of opinion. But I think that like/ dislike both should be out of points system as these are not related to actual performance.

Of course Gulshanji, one's opinion will always differ from others. By clicking like / dislike, they to add their decisions. If it is a wrong answer we have the option to report it.
Still i feel there should not be a point to give "thank you" people may spasm the system. :blink:

I am really surprised that people are still not active on Q&A section which I think is equivalent to forums now. :blink:

On Q&A section people are active but for misusing the vote option :angry: Have you observer your answered question almost 48 unlikes for one question and I too getting dislikes more. I think this feature needs some changes as the person who answers it is effected unnecessary due to negative marks. After researching and giving a answer you are getting points that are almost equal to one dislike.. in such case one dislike can decrease all the points earned for answering it. I hope @Admin notes this point . :unsure:
Those dislikes are the ones before the points introduced for like/dislike. Now there is a negative point to both the user and answerer, so this will be stopped.

You mean the one who gives a negative also gets negative point for that? that's interesting.

More than interesting, I think its really good....... :evil:

I am laughing out loud thinking about people who gave me 2 negatives. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Still i feel there should not be a point to give "thank you" people may spasm the system. :blink:

I am really surprised that people are still not active on Q&A section which I think is equivalent to forums now. :blink:

On Q&A section people are active but for misusing the vote option :angry: Have you observer your answered question almost 48 unlikes for one question and I too getting dislikes more. I think this feature needs some changes as the person who answers it is effected unnecessary due to negative marks. After researching and giving a answer you are getting points that are almost equal to one dislike.. in such case one dislike can decrease all the points earned for answering it. I hope @Admin notes this point . :unsure:
Those dislikes are the ones before the points introduced for like/dislike. Now there is a negative point to both the user and answerer, so this will be stopped.

You mean the one who gives a negative also gets negative point for that? that's interesting.

More than interesting, I think its really good....... :evil:

I am laughing out loud thinking about people who gave me 2 negatives. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh you already got 2 of them??? I have to still check mine, I am sure they might be more in number... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

These are all initial hiccups and will gets settled once everyone used to the system. It will infact works out the best in producing the high quality answers at the same time reward the best contributors like no other. Don't worry about couple of negatives, you got double number of positives as well which are holding higher point value.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

But I keep on answering in answer section even though my points are getting reduced. I am expressing my views in that section.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hmm.. So far positive and negatives are equals, so that settle down. But I hope situation will not go worse. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

Never mind - that is part and parcel of being in a position where they take their frustration out this way. And yes being blunt and to the point also makes people a terror target. I don't mind that, in fact more the merrier. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These are all initial hiccups and will gets settled once everyone used to the system. It will infact works out the best in producing the high quality answers at the same time reward the best contributors like no other. Don't worry about couple of negatives, you got double number of positives as well which are holding higher point value.

Yes that's true, I realize that!! But I still cannot help laugh at how people think in such situations!! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.