Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
now, 1 point for giving Thank you also..really a nice move....
But all my given Thank you's today didn't receive a point each.
so, how is it calculated? 1 point for 2 Thank yous????

Meera sandhu

I think 2 points are awarded for receiving 'Thank You'. No points are awarded for giving. It is a good move. Otherwise there will be a possibility of giving thankyous just to gain points.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I think 2 points are awarded for receiving 'Thank You'. No points are awarded for giving. It is a good move. Otherwise there will be a possibility of giving thankyous just to gain points.

no yaar, points are there for givng Thank you's also.
actually, it's a nice move. if so, members will appreciate good answers of forum through thank you's , at least thinking of a point gain ;)

Meera sandhu

Such users will be blacklisted and banned from forum.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Can't we see current month's point with this new system.. I can only see total earned points so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Will this system is applicable or not. I want to know about this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Can't we see current month's point with this new system.. I can only see total earned points so far.

Yes I too have same doubt.. Not able to view points of this month and is there any points for viewing articles now?

Yes I too have same doubt.. Not able to view points of this month and is there any points for viewing articles now?

Once the points migration is done completely, I think we can see all the points. Also points for reading articles has long been stopped, currently you can only give a star rating on them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Will this system is applicable or not. I want to know about this one.

I think still this site is in Beta, so may be site administrator is doing changes.

Want to make each day Accountable

Still i feel there should not be a point to give "thank you" people may spasm the system. :blink:

I am really surprised that people are still not active on Q&A section which I think is equivalent to forums now. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.