Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
New points system is good. I think members will prefer to submit quiz and participate in question and answer section.
Still i feel there should not be a point to give "thank you" people may spasm the system. :blink:

I am really surprised that people are still not active on Q&A section which I think is equivalent to forums now. :blink:

On Q&A section people are active but for misusing the vote option :angry: Have you observer your answered question almost 48 unlikes for one question and I too getting dislikes more. I think this feature needs some changes as the person who answers it is effected unnecessary due to negative marks. After researching and giving a answer you are getting points that are almost equal to one dislike.. in such case one dislike can decrease all the points earned for answering it. I hope @Admin notes this point . :unsure:
Yes voting down one can decrease our points. It happened to me also. This should be stopped. Any can misuse it. Points earned after a hard work but decreasing by others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Still i feel there should not be a point to give "thank you" people may spasm the system. :blink:

I am really surprised that people are still not active on Q&A section which I think is equivalent to forums now. :blink:

On Q&A section people are active but for misusing the vote option :angry: Have you observer your answered question almost 48 unlikes for one question and I too getting dislikes more. I think this feature needs some changes as the person who answers it is effected unnecessary due to negative marks. After researching and giving a answer you are getting points that are almost equal to one dislike.. in such case one dislike can decrease all the points earned for answering it. I hope @Admin notes this point . :unsure:
Those dislikes are the ones before the points introduced for like/dislike. Now there is a negative point to both the user and answerer, so this will be stopped.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick.. I have got couple of negative marks for my answer after this new system implement.. And I really don't think my answer have anything that it should rank negative..

I think you should only go with positive rating..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Maverick.. I have got couple of negative marks for my answer after this new system implement.. And I really don't think my answer have anything that it should rank negative..

I think you should only go with positive rating..

Positive or negative or like/ dislike is almost on every site. If somebody does not like your comment, he will dislike. This really does not matter. There is always difference of opinion. But I think that like/ dislike both should be out of points system as these are not related to actual performance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's what I mean to say..

People are choosing that option just because of different of opinion.. That's why better keep them out of getting or reducing points.

Of course Like and Dislike options are available in every site, but here points are affecting because of that.

Those dislikes are the ones before the points introduced for like/dislike. Now there is a negative point to both the user and answerer, so this will be stopped.

You mean the one who gives a negative also gets negative point for that? that's interesting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil.. Yes one who gives a negative also get -1, and one who received will get -2.

You mean the one who gives a negative also gets negative point for that? that's interesting.

More than interesting, I think its really good....... :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.