Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i use to visit libraries when i was on collage. After that i cant able to find library in my home town and now i am reading books through online library. :) :laugh:

Actually a small library is there in my home town. But now I am out of town. That's the problem. Most of the Malayalam books that I read were taken from that library. It's really nice

yes, we can find good old books from library. that old books are really very nice to read. that will not beat online books.

Vinu
No i don't visit to librabies now a days as i find internet to be the better option than books. :)
No i don't visit to librabies now a days as i find internet to be the better option than books. :)

Is that you never read books offline.. :whistle: Getting any knowledge from internet is okay but reading books on internet can really creates headache. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
In this electronic age, internet cafe should be considered as library. After library is nothing but a source of knowledge. surfing on net is akin to visiting library.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In this electronic age, internet cafe should be considered as library. After library is nothing but a source of knowledge. surfing on net is akin to visiting library.

Is it? I don't think so. Public libraries charge a nominal fee and lend valuable books. What we get through surfing are very expensive exepting free resources!

Is it? I don't think so. Public libraries charge a nominal fee and lend valuable books. What we get through surfing are very expensive exepting free resources!

I also read books and visit the nearby Shahid Smarak library. What I wish to stress is that our purpose is to acquire knowledge or information. Books and internet are alternative modes and we may use both or any as suits.

I also read books and visit the nearby Shahid Smarak library. What I wish to stress is that our purpose is to acquire knowledge or information. Books and internet are alternative modes and we may use both or any as suits.

@Gulshanji

I agree!Got your points and thanks a lot for your explaining comments
Yes, we can choose either book pages or web pages according to our wish, according to one's convenience. We take more time to refer a data in a book library while it may take a fraction of seconds in web pages which may save a lot of time.
Every goods things are at first rejected...but later accepted slowly.....same is the case of e-books and web pages too. Yet, I feel, people will easily bored with web pages than a small book......if spend too much time in web page library. What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Yes, we can choose either book pages or web pages according to our wish, according to one's convenience. We take more time to refer a data in a book library while it may take a fraction of seconds in web pages which may save a lot of time.
Every goods things are at first rejected...but later accepted slowly.....same is the case of e-books and web pages too. Yet, I feel, people will easily bored with web pages than a small book......if spend too much time in web page library. What's your opinion?

I am a tax consultant. I need refer to Excise law times and other books. The cases are scattered in many volumes year wise. The same cases can also be seen in EXCUS library, which is E library. I can get access to any case by one click. The cases can be segregated year wise, judge wise, client wise etc. This way, it is possible to get in just on one hour which paper library would take several days.

So, I feel it is best to consult electronic library for old case. But we should also read current magazines in paper form. A mic of paper and electronic library gives best results.

Yes it is true that internet is our library. We get almost all the books free of charge on internet. Internet is good for recent or latest books but if i need some novels or some old books I wont get it free of charge to read, I have to buy them online. In such cases library is good option.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.