Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I brought a new book today about the life of EVA BRAUN, the wife of Hitler. Have just read the first few pages and I am loving it. Its a short biography detailing on the life of the lonely woman. Has anyone by chance read the book?

Live in the present :)
I brought a new book today about the life of EVA BRAUN, the wife of Hitler. Have just read the first few pages and I am loving it. Its a short biography detailing on the life of the lonely woman. Has anyone by chance read the book?

Is that the new one which came out I think last year ? I have read that, her life with Hitler right? It is very good, definitely worth reading.They made a documentary on the subject which I saw on the TV which was also very good, very educative !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Who is the writer of that book? By the way, there is another interesting book about Hitler and Eva Braun written by Irving Wallace. I read it a very long time ago so I have forgotten the exact title of the book. It was something like ' The seventh Chamber' or The seventh Secret. It is a fictitious story in which both Eva and Hitler survives the war and leads an incognito life with Hitler taking up painting. Has anyone read it by chance?

Who is the writer of that book? By the way, there is another interesting book about Hitler and Eva Braun written by Irving Wallace. I read it a very long time ago so I have forgotten the exact title of the book. It was something like ' The seventh Chamber' or The seventh Secret. It is a fictitious story in which both Eva and Hitler survives the war and leads an incognito life with Hitler taking up painting. Has anyone read it by chance?

I haven't heard about the book but i have seen the documentary on Discovery some time back.. Yes indeed an aspiring lady to go to any limit to be something.. She was a wannabe..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Jabeen, I have read that book long time ago and it is indeed great and exciting. It is The seventh Secret!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Jabeen, I have read that book long time ago and it is indeed great and exciting. It is The seventh Secret!

I read it some 10 years ago.I wanted to read it again but could not remember the title. Thanks for telling. By the way, Irving Wallace has written many good books like The Man, The Prize, etc. have you read them?

I read it some 10 years ago.I wanted to read it again but could not remember the title. Thanks for telling. By the way, Irving Wallace has written many good books like The Man, The Prize, etc. have you read them?

For me it too, it must have been 11 years or so since I read that book! I have read Irving Wallace's The Seventh Secret, The Almighty and Three Sirens! Not yet read the others! You should read The Almighty(1982), he has perfectly portrayed the workings of the print media to increase its circulation!

For me it too, it must have been 11 years or so since I read that book! I have read Irving Wallace's The Seventh Secret, The Almighty and Three Sirens! Not yet read the others! You should read The Almighty(1982), he has perfectly portrayed the workings of the print media to increase its circulation!

I think I have read The three siren. Isn't it the story about the team of people visiting some faraway island to study its culture? The team included one woman and her daughter in law!!

I think I have read The three siren. Isn't it the story about the team of people visiting some faraway island to study its culture? The team included one woman and her daughter in law!!

Yes that's the one!!

Sorry guys forgot to mention the writer. The book is by Angela Lambert and I am already half way into the book. It has many interesting pictures of Eva Brawn and Hitler and is all about the life of the wife of one of the most shrewd leaders of all times.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.