Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I would like to know about my articles on review because my articles have not been reviewed.
In the recent payment category I have seen people getting pay less than Rs 1500. What is the minimum payout at Boddunan?
Every 2 minutes i have to log in to boddunan, it gets logged out itself and i have to log in every 2 minutes, why is it happening?
In Points Statics there sees a column called points spent.It is unfilled against all.Can you give what is it meant?
The cash on articles that I posted today morning has been shown with the published article but not credited to my account. Where should I inform?
My article was rejected due to the fact that it had multiple links. I wasn't aware of this rule. I've removed all the links and saved it. Yet, it shows the same message...
I want to know whether I may submit article(s) in both, English and Hindi?
Now there appears no button to see list of members with points in revenue sharing. Has this been removed?
in my profile Group Option shows 23 groups i joined. but in a right hand side group showing only 20. what is the error?
minimum payment is Rs.2000
Hi, i read in one article that its good to add images in articles.But when i tried the "insert image" option,there are so many details to be given,other than the...
Is there any one who know PHP. If so, can you teach me. If you are interested, Please PM to me. Basically am a SEO professional.I have 5 years experience. If you teach me...
Hi, this is Basheer. I saved an article (self written in Hindi) recently. Of course, in this site. Now, I am confused and didn't locate it. Can anyone help me to find out the...
It was told that 100 points will be given to a member if he posts at least 3 valid replies in a GD.How can I know whether it had credited or not? After the recent GD results...
:( strat article in hindi again
Some of the articles get rejected due to small mistakes or for bad presentations. Why cant it be provided access so that it can be corrected and resubmitted again?
just 1 and half hours ago, power went off and my system was not shut down that time. when power came later, I had some booting problems. somehow I managed to restart the system....
Hello Members, This information may clear your doubts regarding the Payment Section. Payee Name : All Payment will be made on this name. Please note this cannot be changed...
Dear, My total number of referrals is 45, But my total cash credit for this is just RS.410/ It is not changed since many weeks. What is the real problem.?
Just of clarification I want to know will the cash credits already alloted can be revised if change needed.