Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I have not received my cheque till now. What's the status. I had no intention to write here in forum but whenever I write an email to Bodunnan support, I never get any response. :(
What is Qaotes Section.. can any one tell me about that. im not aware of that. can we earn from this.
Hello Members, Adding images will make your article better.But How do I do it?? :dry: Don't worry one of our moderator,Swetha, has complied a tutorial for adding images to...
Can i refer my submitted articles in boddunan to other sites Sot that more will learn from boddunan on various submitted topics of mine and others will it help me in earning or...
Today when I was reading a forum I saw one member (better to hide the name)being listed as "Fresh Boarder".His posts are seen 3.But points 4128!!After introducing the...
What is Usage Of Web link? After i submitted weblink,How can i see that ?
hi all, i am back in boddunan.Can you please tell me why there is two edit buttons for one article.One edit and another an icon?.The window for editing is different in both cases!
Can we associate our boddunan account with our google adsense account ?
Atul just send this link to editor to check again and approve http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-Google%20Adsense/4580-my-search-for-on-line-earning-ends.html
Maverick, I get the following error when I try to submit articles.Please have a look at it. Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in...
I need some clarification regarding my payment. I know this is not the first time that I am asking this question, but I need a clarification regarding article writing and...
The list below is the statics taken from my page.The first in it is done by me today 2/11/09.But it is shown as carried out on 1/11/09.Also look the last one.It is daily log in...
Dear Moderators, I have submitted 5 quizzes some 3 weeks ago. It is again taking more time for approval. Previously it was decided that it would be reviewed within 3 days. My...
Hi Maverik, Pls reply does wordpress has some different domain.
Hi, I have not received the revenue sharing amount in my account. If any qualified member received the Rs 121 ??
Are the points earned from voting in polls considered in the revenue sharing program?
Why poll section is being very slow on comment submission. I am not able to submit comment on poll its only wait symbol come all the time.
The list of payment shows that payment of Rs. 1,758/- has been released to me on 31-8-2011. Hence, i expected a cheque for this amount less Rs. 25/- towards administrative...
As I've mentioned before that I've some articles which are fully in bold and it got rejected and now i wanna kno how could i remove those rejected article....pls help......It...
Hai Atul and Maverick, I posted some matter in english forum regarding lesson2 parts of speech.i edited it since, i could not keep an image properly,after editing it went to...