Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I have asked two queries recently but not able to understand whether they reached the admin or not.. Why is taking long to get a reply? In such case what is the use of that...
Hi, I am new to boddunun, but now that I have read the rules to compose an article at boddunun, I have a few queries rather concerns. While directly writing an article in the...
I will get a mail from Boddunan every week. Mail subject will be Updates from Boddunan. But it never addressed to me. It is always addressed to Ajay Kumar Singh. Today also I got...
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Dear Admin/moderators Sandhya Rani's Account is blocked It says error "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you...
Hi Everyone, I am new here. I just wrote my first article here, but when I am trying to submit it, it is displaying an error - "Invalid Token." What to do about it?...
Hi, i would like to know that one of my article which i posted yesterday night has got a remark from editor that it is approved but partially copied. :( can i know which part...
Hello marverick, I clicked the link My polls to view the list of polls i have posted. But it is redirected to the polls list. Could you solve this?
When I tried to submit a weblink in My Weblinks page... I could not find the submit field... Can any one please help me
When i am working on boddunan, so many times my account is logging out. It happened nearly 20 times today. What is the reason for it?
Hello team Boddunan, My first article here was editor approved, and pending admin review with a note that I left blank space at the end. However while re-editing I failed to...
Hello Mr.Maverick... The top voter of the day 19th nov cash credit is still not added to my account.. can you please solve this
I am facing problems in proceeding with writing and submitting my article. I don't understand what do I write in meta data descriptions and keywords....!! Is is not simply...
I am searching a thread titled, "are you ready to admit your mistakes?" for past 1 or 2 hours.... discussed here earlier. Can you help me? Sometimes, the words may be a...
Hi Friend, I want to delete my account. Please suggest me what are the step follow to deleted the Account.
Anil who is an active member here has not been able to log in since three days and has requested me to start a topic on this...I am pasting the mail he haas sent me.Please help...
Hi, In "My Earnings" page, cash rewards is shown as 45 but my account balance is shown as 40 only. I was wondering why this difference and where did that 5...
Are there any contest going on to improve the earning system?
My articles posting on boddunan exceeds two days. But, still now, it were not reviewed by editors.
i can see this thing 'karma' on my profile & others profiles...what is it??
Please help me to see my account details . i want to check my payments details and balance in my account.