Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I want to tell about the copied content in article section. Please give me a email id to send about this articles. Can I post in the forum section? THank you.
is it fix Rs 5 for each link submission if it is approved by boddunan.com
Its request to Maveric sir to please stop abuses or personal comment against any memeber made by member like Santosh Kumar Singh RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA who commented on...
I was just wondering is it possible for a random member to become a Boddunan editor? Or the core team remained intact from the beginning?
Are the members of Boddunan eligible for Google Adsense Revenue sharing program?
I wonder whether does the Best answer selection button gone..Not able to view it.. :dry: :unsure:
Dear Friends, I have following doubts about payment system of Boddunan as I have reached very near to the minimum payout range-Rs 1000/. 1. How I can inform Boddunan that I...
Dear friends I was absent for a long time. I saw there are so many changes in Boddunan . Maverick can you please explain me about details how points system has changed and how...
How many members of a family can join boddunan
Is there any option so that we can know how much points we Earned in this current month and how will we find the most active members so that we can compete with them ?
some of my articles was rejected with the comments "too short". So what is the minimum number of word count needed for an article
I have been active on Boddunan forum the entire month of March and the balance is showing only Rs. 10. Does it take time to update the balance?
dear moderator, Please give me details where to view private messages...REcently i got a private message which is not shown in the message list but when i went to profile page...
how boddunan.com earn from our work? :unsure:
During the course of article writing, I have come across the term "SEO" (Searc Engine Optimization) again and again. I searched the net for a better understanding but...
is weblink submission ommited permanently?
Please let me know if 20 points are credited to the account if we submit a quiz?. Is it credited after approval or after submission?. I feel that last time i didnt receive any...
Hey, Today i submitted four articles one of them was sent to me by my gf which was rejected and its fair that it got rejected :dry: :huh:.......and the main problem is that...
what is home remedies for common cold?
I have doubt regarding payment as the site Boddunan is not eligible for Google Adsense Revenue sharing program, then from where are the moderators getting money to pay their...