Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

My first article was published day before yesterday. But, I didn't notice Admin's remarks. Actually, he corrected my mistakes and published it. Yesterday I submitted two articles...
can anyone help me to know about ladder diagram? please write in simple way to understand.
Hi all, I had submitted one article on Pranic Healing.Article talks about my personal experience in Pranic healing. Hence no way I can copy content also. But after almost a...
Dear Boddunan team I want to Where to send Group disscussion topic either in forum or directly email to you.
Is there any other alternate way to share other language articles in boddunan, for example like converting into PDF and sharing or anything similar to that
why Link submission page not shown today. I want to know will it show in future or not.
dear, I have 86 referal friends joined in Boddunan. But only the arning of 72 members are updated in my page till today. What is wrong with it ?
Will all replies simply gain points to the member or is there any type of QC work done before allocating points to reply
Introduce Earn money for posting Pictures,so that many can post pictures.Ask them to post amazing,unbelivable,historical and rare photos and approve the nice ones and also some...
How to incourage my referal to work
Why highest number of points is being assigned for reply to threads, what is the significance of assigning more point to reply to threads.
I saw in home page in most active users I have got 1919 point. I did not understand from where these point came?
How to add my site of boddunan to adsense?
Can a same reply be posted to two or more different topics of the same thread or different thread ( if it is applicable ). Will it considered as a repeat work?
In the home page, i saw "Most Active Users" . Its so nice to see. It will inspire others to do more....
I have reached point more than 11000 but still it shown as bronze why.
My Points Statistics says.. Points spent this month = -4 & Points spent Today =-2 What does this mean??? Where have I spent those points??
When are the results of Group Discussions going to be announced?
When I will get advantage of total points
What is the meaning of reducing space on top and on lower side of article?