Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Hello!I have joined todey so my rank is Fresh Boarder.How can I reach my next rank by increasing my points?What would be the best way?
Hai Maverick, i'm unable to post tourist destinations in reviews. I filled all columns and try to post the article by using submit button. But it shows "You have to fill...
Hello Moderator, I could not see any new article published for the past few days even though i have approved articles.I think support team has to be speedened up a little to...
in the quotes section ..i commented on a quote. But due to some network problem the site was not loading after i have typed my comment. I tried repeatedly.but after some time...
Hi dear I am highest poll voter means i have vote have highest point in poll voting.
Really I want to know that if there is any restrictions to share something on other sites by the members of this site.
I had created a group.Now how can I invite some selected members who are not in my friends list?
Hi, I saw in an article, after getting 2500 points membership becomes silver. But I have taken 2683 points but for me still it shows as bronze, Why? Regards Guru S Shivaa
I had submitted an article and it was rejected, saying not according to the publication rules. I would request the editors to tell our mistakes or what has gone wrong, so that we...
I thought of creating a poll and i saw a big description box almost 75% the size of my monitor.What is the minimum number of characters needed in that field?
hi, yesterday i reached the maximum limit for adding new polls.So i waited and today when i login in the morning i still could not add a new poll.The same message that the...
Can we resubmit the rejected articles after doing the corrections
If our Moderator Maverick is on leave, it seems the review of articles also will not happen. I thought boddunan has seperate editors for doing things. Does anyone has some idea...
Hi, Being new to this site, I'm still not completely sure how things work out here. I did submit two articles yesterday and so I wanted to know how and when will I get to know...
I Admin and Moderator, I m just new here and i want to be a active and good member here.I have few questions to ask.After i submit any article how will i come to know whether it...
Hello boddunan staff, Please note that I have not received my payment check and today it is 9th of November. It had been delayed for two or three days now and if you are...
Am not able to understand about the html tags in the article submission section, can please tell me how to use the tags, and is it necessary to use the tags
I won the daily forum activator award 3 times this month but the cash credit goes to other person with the same name like me Sathish but his last online was one year back... I...
Friends I am seeing errors in posting reply to all the forums. Points of forums are also not added to my account. Is this problem happening in your system also? :ohmy:
Now i need a help on web link submission. How can i do this ? Waiting for your reply friends .