Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I have observed that from last month GD cash credits are not credited to the account. Does anyone have the same problem?
hi, i checked at 9pm in my page, my cash credits was rs.838. and now i logged in and checked in my page and my cash credits is rs.731. and also my referral cash rewards was...
Today I received the below message in my Boddunan Inbox.. [quote]<br /><br />Hello dear, <br />My name is lilian a girl, I have a warm and friendly feeling...
I love to give my time on Buddunan. My brother also wants to be a member of Boddunan. But we have only one computer and one internet connection in our home. Can he write articles...
I am confused about the process that is used to send a nomination for BBL 4.Please tell me exact process of sending a nomination.
I have posted few articles they are still showing pending approval its been more than a week now? where are our editors ?are all of the editors busy in festive season??...
HELP ME MY SIS, as her hubby blackmail even though he talks good with her.my sis a GRAD, never noticed as he talk good & in tht same moment sister hears frm her relatives...
My quiz is approved and i have got any cash credits for the approved quiz,
I think I read for an article the management pays Rs 100, but I was credited only Rs5 for 300 words article. Can anyone give explanation? about this
Today I came to a cafe to create a blog in Blognagar and to post a GSLV post in it as first.Also I wished to make it my frequent English blog.But I failed to create due to...
This is my second announcement today that I am unable to find out one hindi article written and saved. I have no idea where the saved file could be. I even try with 'advanced...
I am seeing a term Karma in each response, some having Karma 2, Karma 0, Karma 18 and even Karma -2. What is this actually.
Dear, When ever I type long articles in the submit an article page i usually meet a serious trouble. That is, I usually miss all the information I typed when i click...
GUESS, WHICH COMPANY THIS COULD BE??? Amazing.....Still thinking..... Try to guess it..... NASA ?????
Is it permissible to give two or more comment on any article or poll? If so, will all comments gain points.
Which Category of articles earns more in Boddunan? Is anyone aware about this, or where this information is available? I write articles in several categories, but am wondering...
I am not able to submit urls of videos. I hope i am not the only person to face this problem :(
As i am a new comer I want to know that how can i open a website and blog. please explain in details about it's uses also.
Hello. Could you confirm if this is the correct method of submitting a web link so that i can avoid mistakes.Please check this site to see the...
Today morning I have posted answers to some threads, the thing is that the number of posts have increased but the points are not credited to my account. Is there any limit for...