Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Each city is famous for some items(ex:electronics). If we discuss what items are cheap in which areas in the city then it will be useful when the person visit the city and...
Before two days i have submitted two articles namely, Socket types and issues with IP fragmentation Both the articles are approved and each article is credited with Rs.5...
Todat I tried to put an image in forum discussion.To insert it there asks URL.If the photo is one saved in my computer how can I put it in forum?
Hello, Can we include the following in our articles Our (Author's) Name: Our (Author's) Qualification: Our (Author's) Website: Regards Guru S Shivaa
jafferma user id has joined under my referral link but it is not showing under my referrals so can webmaster please check it and ell me what is the problem behind this?
Hello Friends, Are there any points awarded for 'Joining Groups'...? - Harish Jharia
I wanted to know how to use web links. I haven't tried but now wanted to work on it well. Can you please share some views on it.
I have just submitted an answer in QnA and the following HTML code got added to my answer automatically.
Hello Friends, Can we post our own self written article that was posted earlier in some other site? - Harish JHaria
Can we post the content of the article in a discussion also. If it is not accepted can we post an abstract of our article in a discussion topic Regards Guru S Shivaa
I think some time back,this contest was introduced and best answerer of the week will be awarded.What happened to that?
Can we invite our co-members in discussion forums to read our articles. Can we invite to read boddunan articles written by us in external websites / forums. Regards Guru S...
As per announcement what I have seen, site will display total revenue, out of which 25% will be shared among active members. But I havent found any forum where total revenue of...
I still did not receive my cheque.I have heard that all of them received their cheque I duly filled the payment profile correctly but still not received.
This is just advise people......whenever you see others articles just make sure you comment on it.....if it is a good comment he/she will be encouraged and continues to publish...
Hello Admin.. Check out this question : http://www.boddunan.com/answers/view/1217-mobile-portability.html In my point section it is showing that for this question my answer...
Hi I have voted on 21may 2013 for more than 50 votes but I have not get the credit amount, when I checked in under the heading My stuff->My vote, the date of votes was...
why my artical is till not proved please sir ji tell me soon...
I had submitted an article on last .It didn't published yet.I saw in its remark column "Please do not change font size for normal content. Please use font tools for...
Today it is 16th November.The award winners list is not refreshed yet.It shows upto 13 Nov. Top Commenter of the Day 13th Nov 2009 sarfudheen 25.00 Top Voter of the...