Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Sir, i am unable to see my saved article.The problem is after writing a part of my new article, i saved it but it is not found under "my articles" tab.Can anybody explain how to...
How can i referr others ? Can i referr through messages ? How much money can earn through one referral ? If i referred a friend and he joined to this then what is my benefit ?
I couldnt post articles related to parenting.Either it can be included as a section or a category under Lifestyle as a section
Hello Boddunan TeamMembers, I want to Handover my account if anyone wants to work on it and Just FYI i have around Rs 1400 Balance, so anyoe interested please let me know so...
In Users link in main menu , users are having different ranks like silver star,orange star etc. what does this means ? each symbol corresponds to what ? how is this rank...
Hello Friends Mr. harish Jharia & Mr. Harish Suthar Saying that they Can't Write More than one article in a day so boddunan Should permit one article in a day. But I...
Hello Friends.. I am not able to vote under poll section.. A message box opens and a following message is written: "You are not allowed to vote on this poll. Please...
Under the Polls section, at the end of every poll question, there is a Green mark. Moving the mouse over it, shows the message > 'Voting possible' and with some polls it shows...
Today I submitted one more article and again I got the message from the editor that I should not leave spaces. Let me make it clear that I am not leaving any spaces there. I...
sir, Though my name is at the top of the revenue sharing list march 2011, I haven't been credit any amount. It is relevent to mention here that after working so hard for the...
Hello Friends, I have posted an article yesterday and by mistake it has been posted twice. May i be guided what should i do in such situations. Anyways, for the time...
Now i have written a review on Tourist Destination. but while submitting the review it is showing that " You are not allowed to submit listing." What does it means.? i...
hai friends, I had 1-2 doubts while I wrote my first article. Can you clear it? I wrote the article in the submit page, did all formatting including list items, bold letters,...
Yesterday I submitted an article about online jobs and invited readers to join that site.Fortunately I didn't send any private invitations.In that article itself I had told about...
Today morning i saw my name listed in leader board with points more than 1000. Now it shows 700 points. In revenue sharing column, it was showing more than 3000 points.Now it...
Ram can not work in boddunan as his id and password is not accepting .Admin should help him imediately. this is the request of Ram
Today early in the morning I logged and visited forum.There was a discussion namely " Distance Online Course in Forensic Science, Cyber Law, Psychology, Security (1...
I have submitted almost 10 polls and the very first one was on May 17th. Still it is not published. I think these days polls are taking very long time to get approved.
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Please refer Recent Payments Page: http://boddunan.com/awards/recent-payments.html It is shown that and amount of Rs 1023.00 has been paid to...
My vote successfully recorded but my point is same.. actually my vote was recorded every two minutes only.. i dont know why my point is same.. please solve this mr.Maverick..