The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the topic is getting slightly diverted and most people will anyway always name those people who they feel are their friends! This could be a cause for a divide! Just saying, no offense meant to anyone!!

I just wrote it because I think as someone who is a moderator must not say it openly that I like someone's post she/he must treat all equally this is my view.If I were a moderator here I would not have mentioned a specific name. :blink:

As a member I would say usha Ji post good threads but its a surprise no one mentioned her name here. :blink:

I completely agree with your views on Usha! She is one who has been rising in my esteem very steadily and in a very short span has made her presence felt in the forum. All the best to her!

As a moderator, I felt it would be inappropriate for me to name one person, but here I cannot but help but reply that Yes, Usha indeed is a great person and I look forward to reading her posts! Now that I have named her, I would be unfair to Gulshan and Chinmoy, I am always on the lookout for their posts as well although I may not answer all of their threads, I read all.

I am disappointed and willing to protest. :( :( I shall do it officially. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! :) :) :) No one can escape them!!! :laugh:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

You of course, where are her threads?

GD threads filled with yellow colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once in a while, but you are the boss. ;)

Shapeless face ;)
Why? :angry: :angry:

What is that
A shapeless face? :ohmy:

Let animated gifs return. I will give the reply :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

;) ;) ;)

Instead of 1, suffer my 3 shapeless faces :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Your shapeless faces????/ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will complete it by adding 6 more and make Navarasangal :) :angry: :P :blink: :kiss: :evil: :whistle: B) :S :silly: :lol:
I think, I have added all :P

Yes you have added all even the one which none has ever used before. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most of the threads are been created by sandhya, so the threads which are interesting i have replied them and even sasikanth also used to create. We cannot list everyones names na. Telling name of the interesting forums creator is not a wrong thing. People may think that i am showing partiality. but am not a partiality showing moderator. People are mis taking me. being a moderator means have some powers and responsibilities of see the forum discussion should go properly, there should not be any diversion. No issues should take place and many more are there. I even many times warned sandhya, in many issues, I never took the side of the member who have done wrong. Here many moderators are there and working. But members are raising and blaming me towards my replies i dont understand.

Here you are wrong Sarala I rarely see Sasi starting a thread. :blink:

That shows... :laugh:

Nowadays Emperor is very busy :angry:
Otherwise, he used to start a lot of threads related to medicine, health , disease etc ....the time when I joined here. Now, he is even seen rare in forum :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry.
i don't read yours and Gulshanji's political posts also :side: :side: :side:

am sure, Kalyani will thank me for that :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isn't it Kalyani?

But I remember Sandhya's political posts on Kerala elections. This was quite interesting. I well understand that sandhya knows well about Kerala politics. U.P. and West Bengal may be boring to her.

May be honing her political skills at state level to emerge as a big player at the national level!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

@Usha....
Why are you thanking him for his remark about me? I couldn't get it :blink: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

;) ;) ;)

I will complete it by adding 6 more and make Navarasangal :) :angry: :P :blink: :kiss: :evil: :whistle: B) :S :silly: :lol:

Yes you have added all even the one which none has ever used before. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because I added 'Attahasam' there..not simple laugh :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry.

Isn't it Kalyani?

But I remember Sandhya's political posts on Kerala elections. This was quite interesting. I well understand that sandhya knows well about Kerala politics. U.P. and West Bengal may be boring to her.

Sir.....
Thank you for your remarks.
Yet, I would like to say, am very weak in politics :blink: :blink: :blink:
I can't even name ruling ministers of Kerala except Umman Chandy :woohoo: :woohoo: . I even don't know which leaders belong to which group .......particularly CPI and CPM :blink: :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yet, among us, as am most aware of Kerala politics, am reigning as King who has a defective nose ruling his nose-less subjects..(It's a Malayalam proverb.....translation).

It's also true, am a big zero of Indian politics......don't know anything about Maharashtra or Bengal :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

@Usha

don't worry.

Isn't it Kalyani?

Sir.....
I can't even name ruling ministers of Kerala except Umman Chandy :woohoo: :woohoo: . I even don't know which leaders belong to which group .......particularly CPI and CPM :blink: :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yet, among us, as am most aware of Kerala politics, am reigning as King who has a defective nose ruling his nose-less subjects..(It's a Malayalam proverb.....translation).

It's also true, am a big zero of Indian politics......don't know anything about Maharashtra or Bengal :whistle: :whistle:

A few months back you did comment on Bengal politics! That shows you are not that ignorant as you claim! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

;) ;) ;)

What does this fifth from left stand for? I don't see any one using this one. :laugh: :laugh:

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

;) ;) ;)

What does this fifth from left stand for? I don't see any one using this one. :laugh: :laugh:

Navarasangal include everything :evil: :evil:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have used it in forum before also.......but for my kid :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P
Shringaaram and vaalsalyam/affection........for both it can be used :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Usha

don't worry.

Isn't it Kalyani?

Sir.....

A few months back you did comment on Bengal politics! That shows you are not that ignorant as you claim! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Me????? :ohmy: :unsure: ;) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
let me think when I have given such responses, that you didn't forget till now :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.