The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

Is it so people who don't have sticks are poor? :blink:

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Hmmm..but few people like Kalyani could do it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

Oh she should think of other methods as to kill and lose a stick for it is expensive.She should contact a snake charmer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HE HE HE!! Don't you all worry!! Neither am I having a shortage of sticks nor I lack imagination catching snakes by other methods!!! :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: If all else fails, I can play a mean been to make a snake dance too!!! HE HE HE!
I also am a fan of Bruce Lee so can revert to his technique of catching a snake if all else fails!! :evil:

:laugh:
None of our fault madamG- this was all started by Bruce Lee himself. But you being a fan of him won't mind it...is't it!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Of course not!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No doubt,Gulshanji has hit the nail on its head by maintaining that none is indispensable! All your appreciation do move us to work more purposefully and with zeal but I never harbor any illusion that my absence would create any gap! That's also not desirable for the healthy growth of any site. This is straight from the heart! Thanks to all members who so admiringly take my name!

Even in those granted time of 5 minutes, you can create magic. That makes you special. :P :P :P
Thanking you also for your lovely posts, except politics ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chinmayjee,
Do you read my posts in those 5 minutes? :P :P

Meera sandhu
At times it even takes less than 5 minutes!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
At times it even takes less than 5 minutes!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

What?
Reading my posts or responding to threads??

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What?

Both! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no specific name which i refer to the posts. I just go on and i feel which one is interesting i read that thread and reply over there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What?

Both! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super computer :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I hope some of them are mine too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope some of them are mine too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me admit-yes, I read your posts and do not respond to most of those because if I have not some thing worthwhile or funny to add there is no use responding to them. Moreover, most of your posts are last posts of the locked threads so there is no way I can make my contribution on such posts. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.