The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Gulshanji is the Wikipedia of Boddunan. What do you feel????

As I have mentioned earlier, Gulshanji and Ceemji are night and day of Boddunan. Though they can't stay together (I have seen only a few occasions both online at the same time) , our Boddunan day can't complete without them both.

I appreciate Ceem and also thank Sandya for her kind words. But a word of caution. Nobody is indispensable to the site. There are many members who were once very valuable but now are seldom remembered. They appear some times. If chinmoy and I do not appear here for months, i have no doubt that others will continue the work and site will always and constantly grow.

That's what I mean sir, members come and go according to their choice or availability/interest but the sites go on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

As I have mentioned earlier, Gulshanji and Ceemji are night and day of Boddunan. Though they can't stay together (I have seen only a few occasions both online at the same time) , our Boddunan day can't complete without them both.

I appreciate Ceem and also thank Sandya for her kind words. But a word of caution. Nobody is indispensable to the site. There are many members who were once very valuable but now are seldom remembered. They appear some times. If chinmoy and I do not appear here for months, i have no doubt that others will continue the work and site will always and constantly grow.

That's what I mean sir, members come and go according to their choice or availability/interest but the sites go on.

That's why it's told...life will go on :) :)

Meera sandhu

Gulshan ji and Chinmoy jee are Like Lecturers to us in this site. They will teach us life as well as knowledge.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!!

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays

Who two?

Do you miss me?

I really missed you this week yaar...
Yesterday when I saw you online after 5 days, I really felt happy.
I think among all the friends here, I call you 'yaar' most. isn't it?

I am busy now a days with my office work and I tried some days back boddunan it was in built up stage. So I continued my work so I am having less participation here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That's why it's told...life will go on :) :)

Sure life will go on, members are only small part of a big machine. You and me merely contribute and get paid for our efforts. That's all, thinking beyond that would be like Mohammad Ali who once thought Boxing world would be no more after him or Mike tyson used to think and say- "I am the greatest." This world is a stage where actors come, play their roles and disappear behind the curtain. Remember Rajesh Khanna said in Anand. :) :) :)

No doubt,Gulshanji has hit the nail on its head by maintaining that none is indispensable! All your appreciation do move us to work more purposefully and with zeal but I never harbor any illusion that my absence would create any gap! That's also not desirable for the healthy growth of any site. This is straight from the heart! Thanks to all members who so admiringly take my name!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

Is it so people who don't have sticks are poor? :blink:

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Hmmm..but few people like Kalyani could do it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

Oh she should think of other methods as to kill and lose a stick for it is expensive.She should contact a snake charmer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HE HE HE!! Don't you all worry!! Neither am I having a shortage of sticks nor I lack imagination catching snakes by other methods!!! :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: If all else fails, I can play a mean been to make a snake dance too!!! HE HE HE!
I also am a fan of Bruce Lee so can revert to his technique of catching a snake if all else fails!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No doubt,Gulshanji has hit the nail on its head by maintaining that none is indispensable! All your appreciation do move us to work more purposefully and with zeal but I never harbor any illusion that my absence would create any gap! That's also not desirable for the healthy growth of any site. This is straight from the heart! Thanks to all members who so admiringly take my name!

Even in those granted time of 5 minutes, you can create magic. That makes you special. :P :P :P
Thanking you also for your lovely posts, except politics ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Its true that not a single person is important enough to stop something, the world goes on even when someone stops being there. A person is missed for some time and then everything is back to normal.

Important thing is to not lose perspective of who we are, what we stand for and what little or valuable are we able to contribute to something.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

Is it so people who don't have sticks are poor? :blink:

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Hmmm..but few people like Kalyani could do it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

Oh she should think of other methods as to kill and lose a stick for it is expensive.She should contact a snake charmer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HE HE HE!! Don't you all worry!! Neither am I having a shortage of sticks nor I lack imagination catching snakes by other methods!!! :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: If all else fails, I can play a mean been to make a snake dance too!!! HE HE HE!
I also am a fan of Bruce Lee so can revert to his technique of catching a snake if all else fails!! :evil:

:laugh:
None of our fault madamG- this was all started by Bruce Lee himself. But you being a fan of him won't mind it...is't it!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.