Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

:( Advocacy is a graceful and noble profession. Many great persons, like Dr, Rajinder Prasad, Nehru, Sardar Patel etc. have been associated with this profession. But in these...
I was going through some quotes when I came across one that interested me - Don't Judge someone just because they sin differently ! There is a lot of truth in that sentiment...
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer? Personally if I had my way, then...
Indian government wants to decide minimum age 16 years for sex relation with mutual consent. Moreover peoples are not agree with this change. Who will be benefited with this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10452]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10453]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10460]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10461]}
We all dream in our life. And it is said Dreaming is the healthy process if you try to make fulfill in your life what you dream. We all knew whatever we dream many times it is...
Really I am so happy to be back here after long time. If not mistaken I have log in to this site almost after more than 45 days or so. I was always thinking of log in to this...
:( In Kota with blast in monitor one person killed and one injured. One must be take care when using...
dashboard is not showing. Is it happened to all?
Today Aamir Khan is celebrating his birthday who is a film actor, director and producer. In the year 1965, he was born. He has got thousands of fans. I wish him a long, helathy...
Another word game is here. As I was typing an article, I typed the word “trade” and it suddenly struck me that I used only my left hand to type the entire word. Can you...
Third test started and two days gone. Australia is 377 now. What do you think India will win.
Can anybody help me by giving some free address of education site for class eight? CBSE board.
Its always better to forget what happened in the past and start new day as fresh day. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10477]}
:) In viral if we used boiled water of Tulsi, ginger and black pipper (Kawath) with modern medicine, we can recover much fast.
Really for long time I wanted to start writing articles on this site also. My First Article with Topic "I am the best Cook" under category "Food" has been...
While Our celebrities vie with each other to be in the headlines for all wrong reasons, (Not all), some large hearted Hollywood celebrities will not hesitate to go an extra mile...