Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Punctuation-LESSON 3 Punctuation are expressions used in symbolic form to be presented in paper. Due to the advent of the internet, people have adopted the ‘short messages’,...
I cannot find my referral link 
PM , Narendra Modi has time and again laid stress on smart farming in his man ki baat. Many efforts have been done to make it a reality in many states. It is heartening to see...
Is buying a Fitbit worth it? or Do we have alternative Android app for same who can't buy such expensive watches for their health record ?  
According to Forbes, list of highest donotion to fight with corona crisis Jack Patrick Dorsey (twitter) -rs.7553 crore Bill & Melinda Gates (Bill & Melinda Gates...
NRC or National registration of citizen, is hotest  issue in Indian politics. It is survey to detect foreign citizen who are living in Assam for long time. Intily  More...
hi, Lets use this thread to share some good, interesting and fun websites you know. Please be careful, not to post any website link that will violate the terms and conditions of...
Heights of irritating....     TV Anchor interviewing a Farmer:   Q: What food do you serve to your goat?   Farmer : to white one or to black...
Hello everyone I recently joined boddunan, hope you like my poetry   Galti tumhari bhi hai Agar tumne di hai ijazat use, ki wo uske sath rhe, to tumhe taqleef nahi honi...
    Even though it might feel unusual to sit in a virus tank for wellbeing purposes, this pattern is ascending in stylishness. This methodology is known as...
If you love someone , go for it . what are you afraid of ? Rejection? Are you sure you will get rejected ? Why not give it a try? Even if you got rejected ,you will atleast have...
There are many people who are in doldrums as to where they should head towards, what should they chose and how should they prosper. Parents may not be a guiding force in every...
Hi friends I am very happy to inform you that I received my Third Cheque today ( 18-1-2010)via courier and the money earned is Rs.1377.50. I would like to thank the Boddunan...
Essence of life Life is a gift that is bestowed upon every being by God. Life can’t be created but can be destroyed by a single mistake. Life is born when two souls meet. It...
For other members, Post the your articles here to get them reviewed. :dry: We have started the English Section to make your article's quality better, so if you think that...
A dedicated consistent contributor to the Country, has passed away today. One of the most determined, top leader in his own right. May his soul rest in peace. Today in AIIMS,...
I just submitted article, today on 9-2-2016, on 3:14 PM. I just want to know, will it be moderated; in time frame of 3 days or long. Because last time, I submitted a article on...
Dear Friends, I would like to share my 2 days experience with Boddunan.com that has bee cheerful, exciting and worth sharing with you all. A summary of my postings is as...
When i am moving from one link to other link ,i am getting this error .In a hour, i am getting around this error 10-15 times,so thought to mention this error.Although this error...
Hello everyone I hope you all are doing the best in your life an even if you are unable to be sure that the efforts you are putting are good. Hi, I'm Paru a new member...