Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Today is birthday of Indira Gandhi, Iron Lady of India. Nation remebers her with pride....
Can anyone explain me the difference between Nature and Attitude with examples please. I am bit confused
Most people are superstitious in one way or the other.We look for auspicious dates to do anything that is out of the ordinary.Some people dont step out on certain days because it...
Double century on my referal list.Its completed today so it nice feel.
A room at the house where Mahatma Gandhi lived from 1908-1909 in the Norwood suburb of Johannesburg. Once known as The Kraal, The Satyagraha House has been turned into a...
Recently,privacy of Mr.Ratan Tata(via Radia phone tape) was leaked by CBI officials in the media and was reprimanded by Supreme Court. The constitutional right was violated. What...
The social issues raised by the much popular show of the Actor Amir Khan was followed by many strict actions taken by the government. Though I appreciate the actors great move...
http://www.totaltv.in/index.php?nid=4615&id=68
Its a general question and will answer the very curious question for most of us. HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN WORKING HERE???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10290]}
Comments are useful to know visitor opinions about our articles. Reader comments option is disabled in Boddunan. Is there any reason for that?
It appears that TMC workers are there to indulge in all types of lawlessness. Now they disrupted ITI exam....
Wondering if you all use any tool to check your articles for duplicate content before submitting them for review and publication. If you do so, what do you use? If you don't,...
Chinese army started a training their soldiers differently. By applying snow to their body so that they can bare the coolness in the war and many more different things they are...
Boddunan has so many articles on Sachin Tendulkar here this would be a best way of promoting this site too.
Google and youtube video - Share the videos here. Share the videos which you have come across on google and youtube!
Write serial name which is your favorite till date? My favorite serial is Prithviraj chauhan.
Hi all, I would like to start a new discussion regarding nadi astrology. Nadi astrology is a form of Hindu astrology practised in Tamil Nadu, India. It is based on the belief...
what are other online earning indian site which is honest as Boddunan.com
when i click on submiting new poll the same page only reappear.. and also i cant open any poll for vote.the same page only reappear.. please help.