Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am horribly shocked to know that a teen-age girl Madhurima Das was killed in a train accident under very tragic circumstances.This is the topic we were discussing only...
Did you ever think that you would grow older so quick?
The Maharashtra government on Wednesday framed new rules for taxi drivers to get permits in Mumbai. According to the diktat, taxi drivers must have residence proof of 15 years of...
I ask U all 9299 registered members wht was best effort U gave 2 make Boddunan a HIT in web world & in google ranking to improve
Computer market in india will grow high.The dell is in the first place. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/09/17/tech-indias-computer-market-to-grow-high-dell-on-top.html
The social networking site twitter is going to introduce 5 more languages.
A group of businessmen has put Aurangabad on the world map .They have bought 150 high-end luxury cars in one go.
The RTI(Right to information) Act needs a fresh look and needs to be amended so as not to obstruct official work. However, Government does not want to dilute...
This a great observation on life by William James.It's our belief which makes it and lack of it unmakes it!What is your take? Good Night to all of you!
Can this be believed?
A cup of tea and newspaper is the best start for the day as far as I am concerned and this is one routine which I wouldnt want to miss...There are others who start their day with...
Petrol price cut is possible if crude falls and Re is stable. This is the lines by the IOC.
Today I am very happy to see my one more article "Retirement of NASA Space Shuttles" is in most read articles...
T20 can peacefully coexist with Tests and ODIs: shane Warne
Have the media a right to disclose private conversation? Ratan Tata says No. He has moved supreme court to protect his right to...
the addiction to facebook...
Can anyone tell me, at maximum how much money we can earn from boddunan in a month. What is the biggest amount sent to the member till now
Have you seen circus in childhood? :blink: I have seen it many times. I used to like gymnastic they used to do at the end in most of the circuses :) .What about you? :blink:
The UPA 11 which is basically dominated by the policies of Congress and its policies. This party has not more than a little over 200 members in Lok Sabha but it has been...
In a new study, scientists have discovered a new culprit that is likely to have been involved in the Earth’s greatest extinction event that took place 250 million years ago when...